• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZ Out Rumor

If this is true, is there any reason why it would not be announced following our next loss?

Could be wrong, but I think Wellman will be too involved in his NCAA duties until Monday to hold a press conference. If Hatch does the press conference..well that wouldn't be a good sign for ol' Ron.

sweet jesus. oldgoldandgrobe is trolling you guys again (from the buzzout perspective this time).

I can't wait to see this guy's rep when either Bz is fired or he is extended at the end of the year. Rangersboy has no middle ground. He is either going double deacon head or he is going to kEEPERlaND. I also like that Ranger joined about 6 months ago, so if he is a complete troll he is a patient one.

I don’t know what any of this means. I don’t even know what “rep” is. This is the first real sports board I have ever been apart of outside of reading ESPN comments. I know I am complete “noob” to threads or boards or whatever, and I don’t want to be ostracized if this is wrong. I really enjoy reading the post on here and the only other board I’ve posted on was SCOUTMBD Wake, and I posted one thing about a year ago about BZZ and caught the ire of their members for what they deemed were “personal attacks.” (I don’t even remember my scrn name but can find it out). I am a grown man and have never attacked BZZ personally, I just vented frustration about his performance.

I don’t even remember how I found this board but I like it, I believe a classmate (Law School) told me about it as she went to Wake for undergrad as well. I’ve tried to make it clear that this is complete hearsay that has gotten me excited and I choose to accept as fact.

My BOT contact has been telling me this since last year. If Wellman didn't fire bzzzz, he was gone too.

If this come to pass, I guess I got something right for a change when I before and during the season that if we didn't get 18 wins that [Redacted] should be fired the next day after season was over and if Wellman didn't he should get fired.

lol. yeah right.

I don’t know what any of this means. I don’t even know what “rep” is. This is the first real sports board I have ever been apart of outside of reading ESPN comments. I know I am complete “noob” to threads or boards or whatever, and I don’t want to be ostracized if this is wrong. I really enjoy reading the post on here and the only other board I’ve posted on was SCOUTMBD Wake, and I posted one thing about a year ago about BZZ and caught the ire of their members for what they deemed were “personal attacks.” (I don’t even remember my scrn name but can find it out). I am a grown man and have never attacked BZZ personally, I just vented frustration about his performance.

I don’t even remember how I found this board but I like it, I believe a classmate (Law School) told me about it as she went to Wake for undergrad as well. I’ve tried to make it clear that this is complete hearsay that has gotten me excited and I choose to accept as fact.

xfiles-ok.gif

IT'S LEGIT

If this come to pass, I guess I got something right for a change when I before and during the season that if we didn't get 18 wins that [Redacted] should be fired the next day after season was over and if Wellman didn't he should get fired.

You were right regardless. That is what should happen.

BoT: "Jeff, YOOOOOOUUUURRRREE FIIIIRRRREDDDD!!!"

RTNNSllGNlM0elEx_o_vince-mcmahon-says-youre-fired-to-the-camera.jpg

lol. yeah right.

Originally Posted by RangersboysWFBB

I hate the internet

If Bzz gets canned it will be when Wellman gets back from Indy and not before. Wellman is going nowhere outside of his own volition. It does Wake Forest no good for the separation of a coach to turn into an amateurish shitshow.

If Bzz gets canned it will be when Wellman gets back from Indy and not before. Wellman is going nowhere outside of his own volition. It does Wake Forest no good for the separation of a coach to turn into an amateurish shitshow.

Have you been watching for the last few years? We give zero fucks about putting on a public, amateurish, shitshow.

Back