• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz post game comments

VOTSdeac

Reaction score
Can someone please post on this thread what he says after the game for those of us that don't have access to it?

If Pitt didn't go on that 14-0 run, that 27-5 run, that 19-2 run, we would have been right in this game. We just need to mature and will be better next year.

If Pitt didn't go on that 14-0 run, that 27-5 run, that 19-2 run, we would have been right in this game. We just need to mature and will be better next year.

Yeah, and if he comes back next year, we can look forward to that only being a 10-0 run, followed by a 20 - 5 run, and a 19-6 run!

I got "We're young." That is such a reflexive excuse, I'll take it over "we're tired from playing twice in two days."

MAYBE HE'LL BREAK DOWN AND RESIGN LIVE ON THE RADIO

What if Bzzzz comes on and says we are eagering awaiting a possible postseason invitation?

You know, if [Redacted] breaks down crying or like kills himself on TV or something during this interview, I'm going to actually feel kind of bad.

Back