• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZZZZZZZZZZ Photoshop Dump

32 double digit losses out of a possible 63 is hysterical. Nice one, Jeff.

How has nothing been done with this picture?
vent_bzdelik.jpg

How has nothing been done with this picture?
vent_bzdelik.jpg

Any chance we can convince him to wear that same watch in the picture now instead of that buzz lightyear crazy thing he's got? Get it...buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lightyear......

Dammit, what a disaster

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my retirement (effective tomorrow night) from the Bz Photoshop Dump.

Even when there was sad truth scattered into my meaningless creations; I found some pleasure in belittling the man I loathe in the dorkiest way possible. Now, I just find myself agitated & hostile whenever I have to look at the man's face.

I will take requests between now and tomorrow around lunchtime for one last post. Best 4 or 5 ideas will be included in the lap of shame.

Last edited:
please do something with Bzz getting lit up by the Shonneys Big Boy tonight

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my retirement (effective tomorrow night) from the Bz Photoshop Dump.

Even when there was sad truth scattered into my meaningless creations; I found some pleasure in belittling the man I loathe in the dorkiest way possible. Now, I just find myself agitated & hostile whenever I have to look at the man's face.

I will take requests between now and tomorrow around lunchtime for one last post. Best 4 or 5 ideas will be included in the lap of shame.

Grobe, Bzz, and Ron = hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

Yeah, that may be the winner. Who is that in the goofy hat, NazT?

Back