• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia, day 5 ends 430 EDT Tuesday

masons come out in this setup just in case we have a doubledeac masonry

I still am confused as shit at that SD3 post. Like wtf is he even trying to say there? That had to be a mistake of some kind. Can someone make sense of that for me?

I still am confused as shit at that SD3 post. Like wtf is he even trying to say there? That had to be a mistake of some kind. Can someone make sense of that for me?

Lets just majo anonymous, who I am assuming is a godfather or something after that last post

Switch to AnonymousDeac

giphy.gif

Lets just majo anonymous, who I am assuming is a godfather or something after that last post

Switch to AnonymousDeac

You and rommy both being on board leads me to believe that you both can't be mafia together. But regardless, I consider Nonny like a top 3 intelligent person here so I doubt he fucks up that badly, that quickly.

Seriously. Explain what that post means. I don't get it at all. Did you hit reply too fast or something? Did you think you were responding to a teammate? I'm trying very hard to find a reason in my head where someone would come into a game with that post and having it make sense.

You and rommy both being on board leads me to believe that you both can't be mafia together. But regardless, I consider Nonny like a top 3 intelligent person here so I doubt he fucks up that badly, that quickly.

Noted.

I kinda like Nonny's attempt to read the meta. I don't know that it's right, but it seems like a good thought process.

SD3 is usually very good as mafia and very ungood as civ - my guess is civ.

I kinda like Nonny's attempt to read the meta. I don't know that it's right, but it seems like a good thought process.

Dag, you're finally mafia this game bro. Tough lost.

***BYM***

Seriously. Explain what that post means. I don't get it at all. Did you hit reply too fast or something? Did you think you were responding to a teammate? I'm trying very hard to find a reason in my head where someone would come into a game with that post and having it make sense.

I assume you're serious at this point? The running joke on here for entry posts has been "not mafia. reroll" all season long. Other variations have branched off from that as well

I assume you're serious at this point? The running joke on here for entry posts has been "not mafia. reroll" all season long. Other variations have branched off from that as well

Oh, if that's the case, I never saw it, so my bad. Then it would make sense. Must have happened when I was MIA for a while. Don't worry tho, bym is mafia. Join me slugger

Dag, you're finally mafia this game bro. Tough lost.

***BYM***

So, not being definite makes you seem Mafia? Looks like I broke the rules again!

da and i are the best in the league. eagles is ned stark. follow me and ramsay to victory

Back