• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia, day 5 ends 430 EDT Tuesday

So, not being definite makes you seem Mafia? Looks like I broke the rules again!

That's most of it, but it's just a totally weird post. Why would you say you sorta agree with Nonny's logic when it makes absolutely zero sense? If you were mafia, it would be wise of you to sorta agree with that because it targets 3 strong players... 3 strong players any mafia would want to try and throw shade on. You should be going full-blown gouda/da banter on day 1 anyway.

Either way, it's definitely the worst post so far that I've seen so you're the one who has to die. And yes, I know I'm probably reading way too much into #DAY1 posts again.

Helpful civ Nonny is such a good cover for mafia Nonny, but I get the feeling mafia Nonny would just dickstep trying to figure out how to fake civ Nonny.

That weird post looks like a start.

Nonny

I confiscated a rubber band gun in math class today. It was a weapon of math disruption

There are some really terrible jokes on the internet:

What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu? If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.

What did the fisherman say to the card magician? Pick a cod, any cod!

What's stucco? What happens when you step in bubblegummo.

ph being IC is probably just as good as anyone else being IC outside of eagles. it removes a player who is nearly always an unknown barring some late round move that clears him

That's most of it, but it's just a totally weird post. Why would you say you sorta agree with Nonny's logic when it makes absolutely zero sense? If you were mafia, it would be wise of you to sorta agree with that because it targets 3 strong players... 3 strong players any mafia would want to try and throw shade on. You should be going full-blown gouda/da banter on day 1 anyway.

Either way, it's definitely the worst post so far that I've seen so you're the one who has to die. And yes, I know I'm probably reading way too much into #DAY1 posts again.

Nah bro. Ive come full circle on Day 1 posts. #teamda all the way

ph being IC is probably just as good as anyone else being IC outside of eagles. it removes a player who is nearly always an unknown barring some late round move that clears him

I already told you I checked and I'm not mafia so we're good

I think the theory crafting based on meta reads is pretty cool. I want to believe... especially since I know some people have their finger on the scale in game design.

Odds are, it's not right, therefore my reluctance to be a true believer.

You can be unsure of something, but being unsure of something 3 times in one post is definitely the mafia "trying to fit in" move. It's so over the top. I used to do that shit all the time when I was mafia. Besides, you're never that unsure of anything. You usually fire from the hip on your reads imo.

You can be unsure of something, but being unsure of something 3 times in one post is definitely the mafia "trying to fit in" move. It's so over the top. I used to do that shit all the time when I was mafia. Besides, you're never that unsure of anything. You usually fire from the hip on your reads imo.

Haha... you've not played with me long enough. I'm usually not sure of my reads. Some games, I mask it better than others.

This game sucks. I was so : pantstight : at QT and gunner and not much from either. DAGGER

Helpful civ Nonny is such a good cover for mafia Nonny, but I get the feeling mafia Nonny would just dickstep trying to figure out how to fake civ Nonny.

That weird post looks like a start.

Nonny
Not a dickstep. Moreso a hero call with nothing to lose followed by 2 of the 3 mentioned voting for me.

Back