• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my teams got third place. so close.

Dudes love a woman who cheats.

but worst case it's still drinking with friends

Yup.

I want to be able to drive my car with my iPhone !

iPhone-App-Land-Rover-Drive-App-Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Sport-Tomorrow-Never-Dies-James-Bond-Drive-305951.gif

the Bluetooth is ok, but don't be leavin that shit on all the time. I can hack ALL YO SHIT if I find you with the Bluetooth on and have about 30-45 mins close by. suckas!

Caht Thread #24/7/365: UNCC Townie's >>>>> Wake Forest Townies

that doesn't mean you can criss cross applesauce tho

Sounds complicated. I also drive like once a week and have taken a liking to just scanning radio stations on longer drives. You know, get a feel for the land I'm in, the PEOPLE. Or sometimes just sit in silence with only the hum of the tires on the road and reflect.

The best part is when yo're in Fayetteville and you can ride around and listen to Focus on the Family radio.

I think it's good practice to drive old cars for a long time cause then when you get a new one eventually or even a decent upgrade its like HOLY SHIT I HAVE ARRIVED IN THE FUTURE

most true robbins post ever

upgrading from my 96 nissan pickup (no name of model, just pickup) with no power steering or power anything and a broken radio and broken odometer and broken when you turn left and A/C is on a flood of condensation comes down onto your feet and broken tailgate and broken everything to just a 2008 altima was like holy shit this is what cars are now?

We're going to replace the 2001 Suburban and the 2005 5-Series in a few years. The kids are going to think we won the lottery.

got that offer letter, y'all. celebrations are ON!

Now the negotiating starts. Tell the current employer you want more responsibility and 20% more than you've been offered. Commence the bidding war for dashionista's services.

We're going to replace the 2001 Suburban and the 2005 5-Series in a few years. The kids are going to think we won the lottery.

Hit me up when you do, I'll take one or the other off your hands for a couple hundy.

Now the negotiating starts. Tell the current employer you want more responsibility and 20% more than you've been offered. Commence the bidding war for dashionista's services.

i told boss and HR this morning, and HR just warned me that leadership is going to offer me a match + raise and diff job responsibilities. here it comes...

i told boss and HR this morning, and HR just warned me that leadership is going to offer me a match + raise and diff job responsibilities. here it comes...

That's cool. That also probably means you'll have to go find another job outside the company the next time you're ready for money too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back