• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you'll want someone with HTML/CSS (JSON a plus), Illustrator/InDesign, Office, communication skills. If they're responsible for the strategy behind the sites too, you want marketing, otherwise you can get away with just hiring any old millennial with the aforementioned.

Someone at work accidentally sent an email to basically the entire company and now my inbox is paralyzed as idiots continue to reply all saying "please remove me from the distribution". I've received at least 100 such emails in the past 5 minutes. Jesus humanity is stupid.

It hasn't stopped yet.

you should create a rule that automatically replies-all to each noew one saying remove me from the distribution list

Thanks for the help so far. Historically, this position has been the office paralegal, but we've come to realize that doing actual paralegal stuff is probably only about 1/3 of the workload of that position, with the other 2/3 filled by doing the more creative presentation stuff, so we really need to cast a wider net. Dash, this job pays shit, so you're much better off with your new gig.

Someone at work accidentally sent an email to basically the entire company and now my inbox is paralyzed as idiots continue to reply all saying "please remove me from the distribution". I've received at least 100 such emails in the past 5 minutes. Jesus humanity is stupid.
Please remove me from your "listen to me complain" list.

Please remove me from this thread.

Thanks for the help so far. Historically, this position has been the office paralegal, but we've come to realize that doing actual paralegal stuff is probably only about 1/3 of the workload of that position, with the other 2/3 filled by doing the more creative presentation stuff, so we really need to cast a wider net. Dash, this job pays shit, so you're much better off with your new gig.

being that i just got a 25% pay increase i think i'm good. it sounds like you'll probably need a marketing person with a graphic design background/skill set (some of the stuff townie mentioned). If you had a paralegal doing this stuff before, the nitty-gritty HTML-doing likely wouldn't be too technical.

More likely you'll wanna hire someone on contract to design your site and then use the paralegal to do the rest of the presentation-y stuff.

Web design is a completely different animal from newsletter and other stuff.

More likely you'll wanna hire someone on contract to design your site and then use the paralegal to do the rest of the presentation-y stuff.

Web design is a completely different animal from newsletter and other stuff.

Yeah, job descriptions sounds like a hard-to-find blend of skills.

Which is not to say you can't find that person, but tough to keep them happy at a low salary unless they're doing cool stuff.

graphic design / creative director
used to work with two or three great ones in CLT. reach out to those classes if near a schools

be careful hiring a peggy though before too long she will want to be running the place

the dwarf with bacne and yellowing teeth can say whatever he wants. he doesn't know shit.

i do find it amusing though that he acts like divorce is some american rarity.

or that he equates personal "real life" attacks with dwarf jokes.

man, i wish i had that fucking photo with the oversized cap right about now

may our paths never cross dwarf

Wait a second. That avatar you used to have when you were zzzzz, with the fella wearing the over sized hat was numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back