• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first the pope then DNC now we're getting NFL draft philly is on a charlotte level #incline

My CT Theorem rings true again:

When townie's around, shit is a lot more interesting.

Like him, hate him, call him friend, call him twiggy, but there's no denying his role as a catalyst.

oh hell yea good stuff dkn

he has a beard award and so does the restaurant

wonder if they'd make plama a filet

Or maybe some a5 wagyu

I tried to get a couple of reservations for my trip to Chicago the same week and a number of the places I tried wouldn't accept a res for 1 person, which I kind of understand but had never seen before.

My CT Theorem rings true again:

When townie's around, shit is a lot more interesting.

Like him, hate him, call him friend, call him twiggy, but there's no denying his role as a catalyst.

i'm out again starting sunday so if the race war that's brewing on the tunnels pops off, you're welcome it's been real

today i will flaunt the cake.

tumblr_lhz900hBN31qc9j6ho1_400.gif

I've still got an old-ish iPod kicking around giving me dank jams when I need them. I hook it up in my car to one of those adapters where you have to turn to a radio station that doesn't have anything on it, so all this car talk about all these features is making my mind assplode, though my old 1989 Volvo 240DL, The Swede, had heated seats. My current car doesn't have shit.
My 87 240DL had heated seats too. Man I freaking loved that car. So so so much.

I have a backup camera and Bluetooth in the minivan and I love it. I listen to a lot of audiobooks so the Bluetooth is key. I don't have a powerliftgate and don't miss it. I do love that I can open the doors remotely for the kiddos to climb in when we're leaving daycare.

Caht Thread #24/7/365: UNCC Townie's >>>>> Wake Forest Townies

Any LA Deacs ever go to the Drew League games?

Yeah, I've been before. You? Probably going this weekend, too. First session of the year. Pretty hype.

ETA: my first session of the year

buckets, you gonna be there???plama, reunion?

Last edited:
More likely you'll wanna hire someone on contract to design your site and then use the paralegal to do the rest of the presentation-y stuff.

Web design is a completely different animal from newsletter and other stuff.
Or just outsource to a content marketing firm and get all your shit in line.

Can't believe I never made the connection. Ballsy move by numbers to give the boards such ammo.

I do remember a time,(pre-redacted) on the old boards, when there was little to no controversy, everyone just agreed with one another and there were no challenges. No jimmies were being rustled, nothing. Thank goodness that we evolved as a community and hate each others e-guts. Boards are a lot more fun these days.
It wasn't though. There were some pretty epic instances of people being aggressive and attacking each other in real life and making threats, etc.

because jeremy fed you inaccurate information

giphy.gif

Just know that when you troll an internet message board for years and make fun of people that post on it, you may not want to catch feelings the first time somebody says something about you that you don't like.

Food for thought.

Reactions: ITK
It wasn't though. There were some pretty epic instances of people being aggressive and attacking each other in real life and making threats, etc.

I guess I overlooked a lot of it. I lurked for a solid 10 years before braving the boards elements and jumping in head first. I think my first post ever was a colorful insult of Soccer as a sport. It wasn't received the way I had hoped. I think this was before rep could be given or else I would still be in the red.

Yeah, I've been before. You? Probably going this weekend, too. First session of the year. Pretty hype.

ETA: my first session of the year

buckets, you gonna be there???plama, reunion?
I might be able to go actually

Any word on NBA players that might be around? I wanna see cuttino mobley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back