• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at work accidentally sent an email to basically the entire company and now my inbox is paralyzed as idiots continue to reply all saying "please remove me from the distribution". I've received at least 100 such emails in the past 5 minutes. Jesus humanity is stupid.

One of my Facebook friends just posted a very similar message. I would almost bet you two work together. She called it the biggest email fail ever.

And whoever sent the Donald trump comment was brilliant.

I think you'd dig it.
Gonna be in LA for a week in a few weeks. buckets/Strick, tell me what to do. Not interested in an azn brothel, so not interested in hearing from plama. Staying in Burbank.

One of my Facebook friends just posted a very similar message. I would almost bet you two work together. She called it the biggest email fail ever.

inquiring minds would like to know what the trump comment is - i'm guessing it's something along the lines of the lost emails from russia.

Gonna be in LA for a week in a few weeks. buckets/Strick, tell me what to do. Not interested in an azn brothel, so not interested in hearing from plama. Staying in Burbank.
Let's all go to the drew!

Manhattan Beach is probs one of the cooler cities in America imo

True, although its pretty darn far from Burbank. If you want to go to the beach from Burbank, it's gonna be a lot easier to get to Malibu or Santa Monica

Powers been out for 45 min and our dumb alarm system is beeping and it's getting hot and I'm grumpy

Yeah most likely we work at the same place. I missed the trump comment but it's probably in the 1300 or so emails I had in my inbox by the time I left today.

inquiring minds would like to know what the trump comment is - i'm guessing it's something along the lines of the lost emails from russia.

If my high school friend works at the same place, here are some I think I witnessed the largest email "recall" FAIL in history of emails at work today...

Imagine receiving an erroneous email that 20,000 other people too received in error...it goes a little something like this...

"Please remove John Smith"...well...there were 1000 "John Smiths"...along with 600 "STOP replying alls!!"...mixed with 300 more "Stop replying all to the reply all" followed by a "you have the wrong Donald Trump" and about 50 email memes of pure

Did u see the one..."every time someone replies all a cat dies"?

Did you see the one that said "can you add my ex wife to this chain?"

If my high school friend works at the same place, here are some I think I witnessed the largest email "recall" FAIL in history of emails at work today...

Imagine receiving an erroneous email that 20,000 other people too received in error...it goes a little something like this...

"Please remove John Smith"...well...there were 1000 "John Smiths"...along with 600 "STOP replying alls!!"...mixed with 300 more "Stop replying all to the reply all" followed by a "you have the wrong Donald Trump" and about 50 email memes of pure

Did u see the one..."every time someone replies all a cat dies"?

Did you see the one that said "can you add my ex wife to this chain?"

I did see the ex wife one, that was good

I'm jealous of all these beach vacations people are talking about.

My wife and I booked a two day fly fishing clinic for August. I'm really excited. Been wanting to do this for a long time.

I'm jealous of all these beach vacations people are talking about.

My wife and I booked a two day fly fishing clinic for August. I'm really excited. Been wanting to do this for a long time.

No beach for me until September.

We'll go once in August and once in September but we've been 4 times already this summer

Headed to the beach August 12th through the 16th. Was gonna be a day longer but I forgot I signed up for a CLE course the 11th. There's a direct flight from Boston to Myrtle that leaves at 5 every morning for Myrtle and gets back at 12:35 AM to Boston.

My bedroom's view for the week

13775566_10100548083947243_4420838811371246667_n.jpg

Only two days left :-(

Let's all go to the drew!

manhattan beach or gtfo

Manhattan Beach is probs one of the cooler cities in America imo

This + Griffith Park and the Observatory, Golden Road Brewery, and hanging out/bumming around in Echo Park/Silver Lake/Los Feliz. Idk if you're into amusement parks and stuff, but Universal is up that way and pretty cool. LA is real fun.

Reactions: Ayo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back