• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Just know that when you troll an internet message board for years and make fun of people that post on it, you may not want to catch feelings the first time somebody says something about you that you don't like.

Food for thought.

I've always wondered how people are able to post as much as they(we) do. I feel like I waste an hour or so a day just messing around on these boards when I should be getting some work done. Is everyone in the same boat, or working from home, or retired, or what? I find it fascinating the amount of time that everyone spends on these boards.

I've always wondered how people are able to post as much as they(we) do. I feel like I waste an hour or so a day just messing around on these boards when I should be getting some work done. Is everyone in the same boat, or working from home, or retired, or what? I find it fascinating the amount of time that everyone spends on these boards.

Yeah I waste a ton of time.

I have two screens so the boards are always up on one of them in a tab.

Last edited:
Oh, I also forgot to mention that upon reference of your divorce you ran to the mods and told them about it/complained.

Which is ironic given your statement about Numbers "bitching to the mods".

that is not true

Then how did I find out it bothered you?

After I heard it did I ramped up my efforts immediately following it to irritate you.

because jeremy fed you inaccurate information

everyone here knows that he is a first rate LIAR and will say ANYTHNIG to stir the pot. He's worse than Donald Trump!

Which reminds me, back in 1988, I ran into Marla Maples at a party in Malibu. We were at Jimmy Hawn's house - Goldie's brother. This was back before she had all that botox done. So Jimmy and I are playing poker with Jack Lemon and Steven Seagal and I had a full house. I'm slow playing it; trying to get Lemon to push in. So I just bet $500. Right then Marla walks in behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders. Next thing you know she annouced to the whole talbe that I've got queens over nines and you have never seen a room empty so fast. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she just shrugged and said, "i'm not the liar in my house." Turned out okay i guess....we went back out to the pool and she introduced me to Kurt Russell, and next thing you know he and i are doing cannonballs off the roof while Jimmy cussed at us.

everyone here knows that he is a first rate LIAR and will say ANYTHNIG to stir the pot. He's worse than Donald Trump!

Which reminds me, back in 1988, I ran into Marla Maples at a party in Malibu. We were at Jimmy Hawn's house - Goldie's brother. This was back before she had all that botox done. So Jimmy and I are playing poker with Jack Lemon and Steven Seagal and I had a full house. I'm slow playing it; trying to get Lemon to push in. So I just bet $500. Right then Marla walks in behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders. Next thing you know she annouced to the whole talbe that I've got queens over nines and you have never seen a room empty so fast. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she just shrugged and said, "i'm not the liar in my house." Turned out okay i guess....we went back out to the pool and she introduced me to Kurt Russell, and next thing you know he and i are doing cannonballs off the roof while Jimmy cussed at us.

That's what you get for holding your cards up the whole hand like a doofus playing Go Fish.

classic

I might be able to go actually

Any word on NBA players that might be around? I wanna see cuttino mobley

I need to do some research, but at first glance it looks like Jordan Clarkson and Swaggy will be playing Sunday.

I've only driven cars with backup cameras a couple of times and I found them difficult to use. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to it, but I have to back in to my parking spot at work (company policy) and I parallel park every day at home, so maybe I'm just used to not having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back