• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tunnels is an amazing place. Does BSF sleep? He posted into the night til 4:24 AM and then bam, he's back at it at 6:54.

homeless shelter media center open 24/7

Eww gross. I avoid the Tunnels at all cost.

We got winners, we got losers
FWD Chain posters and bkf worshipping hoosiers
And we got educated, we got lots of dumbasses
We got UNC graduates from African studies classes
And good thing we type or Ph would have no vocal cord

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board

We got liberals, we got Alt Right Fuckers
Broken-hearted Bernie bros and suckers
And we got Hillshills, we got fighters
Early birds and all-nighters
And RJ talks about random people

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board

The Tunnels is an amazing place. Does BSF sleep? He posted into the night til 4:24 AM and then bam, he's back at it at 6:54.

I'm just very grateful he no longer frequents these here rjkarl Chat threads.

I followed that twitter link down the rabbit hole to the NCGOP twitter feed. Yikes.

38% of Trump supporters in Ohio believe that Clinton has ties to Lucifer, compared to 35% who do not.

OK THEN.

38% of Trump supporters in Ohio believe that Clinton has ties to Lucifer, compared to 35% who do not.

OK THEN.

Wait, is that supposed to be bad? I've explained before that each and every one of us is a Satanist, whether you wish to admit it or not. Also, Satan hates Trump and laughs hysterically at his tiny doll baby hands.

Went to the movies last night and the fucking power went out 40 minutes in. Full power never came back, so after 30 minutes they sent everyone home.

I got a free ticket, but the whole situation was lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back