• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEkPaoi.gif

Knight really seems into this chat thread. Must be the thread titles.

At Ann Sather in Granville, just trying to get our bearings for breakfast. Pretty decent so far.

Caht Thread #111111111111!!!!1: UNCG Cloaked in Darkness, UNCC BAsks in Sunlight !

Just arrived in the CLT airport and I have about five hours to kill. I also can't check my bag until 2.

So CT give me a bar/restaurant to go post up at until Manifest gets here. Was thinking Ed's but it's kind of far away. Anything new and cool downtown?

You're in a rough spot. Area around the airport sucks.

Here's an idea. Hit up Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. It's open. They have food, even if it's German inspired. And it's the first thing you'll come to that's cool after you cross I-77 from the airport. 4150 Yancey Road.

Aside from that, you can roll into Mac's Speed Shop or all the way into SouthEnd.

I might run into you at the airport because i'm on my way to Townie's wedding !

Tested the waters of the J learning of PG situation last night. It's going to go over worse than a turd in a punchbowl. Should make for a fun race season... but after the conversation, I'm also kind of like this about it:
giphy.gif

Someone's going to have to put on their big boy pants.

I'll be at the Charlotte airport on Saturday!

Tested the waters of the J learning of PG situation last night. It's going to go over worse than a turd in a punchbowl. Should make for a fun race season... but after the conversation, I'm also kind of like this about it:
giphy.gif

Testing the waters ? Not sure you someone becomes partially informed of an ex going out with someone else. Need more concise information.

Just arrived in the CLT airport and I have about five hours to kill. I also can't check my bag until 2.

So CT give me a bar/restaurant to go post up at until Manifest gets here. Was thinking Ed's but it's kind of far away. Anything new and cool downtown?

And you can get to Ed's in the same amount of time you can get downtown. Just under 20 minutes. Only 13 to Olde Meck.

giphy.gif

You're not in a relationship anymore, right? So ... yeah, he needs to get those big pants adjusted to fit.

Testing the waters ? Not sure you someone becomes partially informed of an ex going out with someone else. Need more concise information.

the idea that i would bring a male (friend or more) around our team (for social rides or around our tents at races) was met with extreme negativity. PG was specifically mentioned. Decided it was not in my best interest to say something like "I guess this is a bad time to tell you we're dating."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back