• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the idea that i would bring a male (friend or more) around our team (for social rides or around our tents at races) was met with extreme negativity. PG was specifically mentioned. Decided it was not in my best interest to say something like "I guess this is a bad time to tell you we're dating."

Yeah, he either already knows about it or he's going to put in the (minimal) legwork to figure it out.

At the same time though, there's no reason to think he should be happy about you parading through his turf (safe space) with some guy you're sharing pizza with. You told him straight up you didn't want to spend the rest of your life with him, so why show up with some other dude ? Yeah, you're involved in that stuff too, but . . .

I still don't get why you want to tell him (guess what - he's finding out regardless and it's not going to hurt more or less if it's from you), but whatever.

Reactions: ITK
I still don't get why you want to tell him (guess what - he's finding out regardless and it's not going to hurt more or less if it's from you), but whatever.

enhanced-buzz-wide-24462-1329860190-2.jpg

Just arrived in the CLT airport and I have about five hours to kill. I also can't check my bag until 2.

So CT give me a bar/restaurant to go post up at until Manifest gets here. Was thinking Ed's but it's kind of far away. Anything new and cool downtown?
Bojangles

Tested the waters of the J learning of PG situation last night. It's going to go over worse than a turd in a punchbowl. Should make for a fun race season... but after the conversation, I'm also kind of like this about it:
giphy.gif

Someone's going to have to put on their big boy pants.
You talked to J?

Vegas officially reduced o/u to 1.5.

I suspect Vegas thinks that while there may be a desire by the parties to try to "be mature" and have all 3 participate in the 1st bike event, it is really, really uncertain whether there would be a 2nd. Certainly no chance of a 3rd. Fuck no, a 3rd will never happen.

whatever. if he finds out, good for him. i don't know if he expected me to sit shiva or something, but at this point I'm living and I hope he starts sometime, too.

From his perspective, he feared you'd bang the Pizza Man and now you're banging the Pizza Man. That kind of sucks for him. Hopefully he gets laid soon by a real trashy broad, someone who will let him do whatever he wants to her. WHATEVER HE WANTS.

Saying "I guess this is a bad time to tell you we're dating" would have been a ruthless and amazing mic drop

I don't think if my fiance dumped me a few months before we were supposed to get married and showed up with some other dude at a place where she knew I was going to be, sometime around our planned wedding day, that I'd be all that happy.

ETA: And I'm a really cool dude to be around too.

I don't think if my fiance dumped me a few months before we were supposed to get married and showed up with some other dude at a place where she knew I was going to be, sometime around our planned wedding day, that I'd be all that happy.

NTTAWWT

But yeah, you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back