• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campanaro staying at Wake

great news. should def be a 1st or 2nd team preseason All ACC WR (should be 1st)

wow, that's surprising (with that grade).

certainly glad to have him back!

have a monster season, Camp!

Camp is everything a student athlete should aspire to be. Proud to have that guy as a Deac.

As a Deac fan, I'm happy. As a photographer, I'm even happier. I also think this will help him make it in the NFL in the long run.

Michael%20Campanaro%20end%20around%20run%2002-L.jpg

Campanaro%20TD%2006-L.jpg

Michael%20Campanaro%20catch%20and%20run-L.jpg

Love the Camp. I feel like next year is like a contract year for the whole staff. Expecting big things.

Surprised he was as high as 3rd round. Crazy to think he is at Givens draft level. Must have good combine numbers.

Glad he is coming back. Our offense (and Tanner) wasn't the same without him in the lineup.

Surprised he was as high as 3rd round. Crazy to think he is at Givens draft level. Must have good combine numbers.

Glad he is coming back. Our offense (and Tanner) wasn't the same without him in the lineup.

Not surprising to me at all. I expect him to be a very good NFL player. I don't want to compare him to you-know-who, so I'm trying to think of a black wide receiver to compare him to - small, lightning-quick slot guy with great hands. I'll get back to you when I think of one :p

I'm very surprised he was a 3rd round projection. I thought he'd be very late or a FA.

Next year's football season is looking better by the minute, or at least not as bad as I thought it would be.

Not surprising to me at all. I expect him to be a very good NFL player. I don't want to compare him to you-know-who, so I'm trying to think of a black wide receiver to compare him to - small, lightning-quick slot guy with great hands. I'll get back to you when I think of one :p

Darren Sproles as a slot receiver?

He's basically our Steve Smith but without the deep routes.

Back