• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campanaro staying at Wake

I'm very surprised he was a 3rd round projection. I thought he'd be very late or a FA.

I'm not. He has great hands and gets open in space. He is the perfect compliment to a guy like Megatron. He's playing Sundays. God, just once, let this guy be a Lion in two years.

Things heard every year from Lions fans:

Please let the Lions draft a WR.

Let him do everything next year. Short routes, deep routes, end arounds, wildcat, hell play him both ways. Best player on our team and isn't close. Without him our offense is nothing.

He's basically our Steve Smith but without the deep routes.

Not as strong as Smith, though. I think of Smith, I think of those guns, fighting guys off for YAC. But I think Camp might be more elusive than Smith.

Tanner Price is very happy

Hopkins decalred today so there is a pretty good chance Camp will be named 1st pre-season all-acc.

Not surprising to me at all. I expect him to be a very good NFL player. I don't want to compare him to you-know-who, so I'm trying to think of a black wide receiver to compare him to - small, lightning-quick slot guy with great hands. I'll get back to you when I think of one :p

Victor Cruz

Nice. A black and Latino comparison.

As a Deac fan, I'm happy. As a photographer, I'm even happier. I also think this will help him make it in the NFL in the long run.

Michael%20Campanaro%20end%20around%20run%2002-L.jpg

Campanaro%20TD%2006-L.jpg

Michael%20Campanaro%20catch%20and%20run-L.jpg

Bob - Glad you're planning to come back for another season too. It wouldn't be the same without all your post game photos.
Also, I'm not aware that we've been recruiting a 5* photographer to take your place

Bob - Glad you're planning to come back for another season too. It wouldn't be the same without all your post game photos.
Also, I'm not aware that we've been recruiting a 5* photographer to take your place

I was taking some pictures alongside Bob on the sidelines this past year. I've been pretty bad about posting them on the board though, I'll work on that :p

Camp is less of a deep threat and better underneath, though.

Maybe Jeremy Maclin? Welker really might be the best comparison, though.

Funny how white football players are always comparable to other white football players

Back