• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBS Sports Preseason ACC Basketball Predictions

Aaron Rountree III ‏@DeaconTREE33 19h

Not this year. Not again. That's a promise.

Aaron Rountree III ‏@DeaconTREE33 19h

Headed to the gym. The disrespect is OD. Heard it all offseason but the line has been crossed.

i really feel for these kids. with statements like this it seems pretty clear that ronnie and/or bzz get the kids together and rather than say "look you are hearing a lot of negatives about me. just ignore it." they say things like "we are being disrespected. work hard and show them we are a good team." it makes those kids feel like the discontent fans are targeting the team rather than those in charge only.

From the Big Ten preview:

" I think every single Big Ten program has a competent coach in place that fans can and should believe in. Tom Izzo is still operating at a high level. Ditto for Thad Matta. And John Beilein. And Bo Ryan. And Tom Crean. Meantime, John Groce, Richard Pitino and Chris Collins are widely viewed as future stars of the sport, and Fran McCaffery, Matt Painter, Tim Miles and Pat Chambers have all either already established themselves as winners or proved themselves as worthy program-leaders. Seriously, there's no reason for any Big Ten fan base to be down on its program like, say, Wake Forest fans are down on their program."

link

From the Big Ten preview:

" I think every single Big Ten program has a competent coach in place that fans can and should believe in. Tom Izzo is still operating at a high level. Ditto for Thad Matta. And John Beilein. And Bo Ryan. And Tom Crean. Meantime, John Groce, Richard Pitino and Chris Collins are widely viewed as future stars of the sport, and Fran McCaffery, Matt Painter, Tim Miles and Pat Chambers have all either already established themselves as winners or proved themselves as worthy program-leaders. Seriously, there's no reason for any Big Ten fan base to be down on its program like, say, Wake Forest fans are down on their program."

link

So freaking hilarious.

Wellman has obviously pissed off a lot of media across the country who are happy to get their shots in at our dysfunction now. I can't imagine how someone so modest, reasonable and accountable as Wellman has annoyed anyone.

Back