• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

harsh red for New England

seems like it was too hard to derive intent from the video to be able to call that a straight red

there are eight teams left but it feels like the season is over for me, as a fan of team that didn't make the playoffs but wants to be a general MLS fan

the first round dragged on too long and the visibility on tv with football, basketball, and hockey happening -- plus the games that are only on AppleTV -- has really pushed MLS from my consciousness

there are eight teams left but it feels like the season is over for me, as a fan of team that didn't make the playoffs but wants to be a general MLS fan

the first round dragged on too long and the visibility on tv with football, basketball, and hockey happening -- plus the games that are only on AppleTV -- has really pushed MLS from my consciousness
Apple TV is bad for MLS.

Bruce Arena has put his name in the hat for the CLTFC opening. It would be a head scratching move for either side.

he’s a good MLS coach

the lack of info about his transgressions in New England is weird

Matt Miazga making sure his early January is open is factually not correct but functionally a hilarious joke.

Miami all in on the nursing home team. Suarez does still play 90 minutes most every match which is impressive for a 36 year old forward. Interesting they have 33 players under contract for next season already without this signing. Gonna need to offload some of them I'd imagine to reach the cap, though I'm sure MLS will find a workaround.

Back