• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

i think the word "recommendation" is a key word to note, but my read is that MLS teams can't back out

they often load the rosters up with guys from their MLS Next Pro teams as it is, but looks like there can't be a wholesale substitution of the first team

Lloris to LAFC.

Revs look to be signing a Slovakian keeper to replace the new Czech keeper they signed 4 months ago who they ended up not playing at all.

So basically, he will come to Charlotte for the money but it’s the last place in hell he wants to go. Got it.

Feels like it's been a very quiet preseason. Revs haven't even had highlights of their matches available. Champions Cup starts in 10 days

Revs season begins tonight in Panama. Really hoping Buck and Esmir have breakthroughs this season. Vrioni is the wild card for me. If he struggles, I don't think there are enough goal scorers in the lineup. But if he can find some form I think they'll be a really strong side.

east is loaded this year

i'm pretty happy with the fire's offseason, but it still feels like their ceiling is like 5th in the East

How does MLS not use goal line technology? I'm 80% sure DC's goal crossed the line but there is no way you can overturn that and call it definitive when you don't even have a camera looking down the line.

Vrioni with 2 ridiculously stupid yellow cards in 26 minutes - time to let him go.

How does MLS not use goal line technology? I'm 80% sure DC's goal crossed the line but there is no way you can overturn that and call it definitive when you don't even have a camera looking down the line.

Vrioni with 2 ridiculously stupid yellow cards in 26 minutes - time to let him go.
They need more cameras for goal line and for offsides

I think Paintsil is going to have a big season. Galaxy on paper look to be much improved.

Back