• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, thanks. I think I stopped a page short. No posts in six months eh....

And wut
Just giving you options on how you can contribute to the CT. You could also tell us what your favorite bird is or show us a picture of your Christmas decorations, this is the CT there are very few rules.

George Jones and Tammy Wynette series on Showtime. Michael Shannon as George, Jessica Chastain as Tammy. It’s great. They both actually sing.

Just giving you options on how you can contribute to the CT. You could also tell us what your favorite bird is or show us a picture of your Christmas decorations, this is the CT there are very few rules.
Also, a couple quick questions off the top to help everybody get to know @JDawg a little better!

1 - what did you have for breakfast?
2 - what is your favorite fruit?

I think NHL might have the most generous/progressive television deal in pro sports after the ESPN deal now. It's p cool to just get the NESN broadcast of any given Bruins game on the ESPN app. I know why NBA doesn't do this (because League Pass is lucrative, and the national games are frequent/varied enough that it doesn't matter much anyway), and the NFL is a different beast, but I will never understand how MLB hasn't learned shit the last few decades. Like, Charlotte is in four (4!) different MLB markets for national/MLB.tv blackouts, and good luck seeing your team in a national broadcast more than a handful of times a year.

anyway all of this is to say I should be watching more pro hockey than I do
I am still using my mom’s cable login to watch Canes games but if that was not possible, I wouldn’t think twice about subscribing to ESPN+. $14/mo for that, Hulu, and Disney+ is such a good deal imo.

I also just renewed my Spotify student subscription somehow that includes Hulu & showtime. So maybe it I ever had to pay full price for those, I’d just get that Hulu bundle but for $5, I’ll take it.

what has created more pain in the world

people who steal Amazon packages off of front steps

or Amazon

Who are these Wake Grads that think Amazon is bad? It’s saved everyone I know significant dollars and time.

At the end of the day a large percentage of our population are morons and they need jobs like sorting our packages otherwise they’ve got shit all to do all day other than steal our packages. And more often than not I wish I had a job where I could chill out and sort some packages or make some food

Last edited:
Who are these Wake Grads that think Amazon is bad? It’s saved everyone I know significant dollars and time.

When in your life were you convinced that technological and economic innovation required extreme wealth hoarding, oligopoly, and labor abuses? Seriously. What economics or business class taught you to think in such binary extremes?

You consistently maintain a very flat and uncurious perspective.

When in your life were you convinced that technological and economic innovation required extreme wealth hoarding, oligopoly, and labor abuses? Seriously. What economics or business class taught you to think in such binary extremes?

So like one dude got really rich and it pissed you off due to
Envy and made all you people lose your minds and ignore that it improved the lives of hundreds of millions of people?

When you improve the lives of millions of others you should get rich. That’s the whole fucking idea

Last edited:
I like the idea that things I used to buy inefficiently at flea markets for $30 now cost me $20. And that those
People who were previously employed inefficiently as flea market vendors can now efficiently join the world of productive academia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back