• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of free range dogs, I found out who rolled my house finally, and they told me they had to go to Taco Bell and buy a bunch of burritos to bribe my stupid dogs with so they could roll my house in peace. So I guess they’re not very effective either.
At least the toilet paper can be used to clean up after the dogs shit everywhere. You should thank them.

mdmh doesn't live that life. He isn't a capitalist. He is the essence of The Moocher.

Why are you making these personal insults about me on the CT? You don’t know me, and you need to chill out. I got my first job at 16 and i’ve been working my whole life.

I saw that rec, it sounds perfect for my wife and I, but not sure about the group I'm going with. I'll definitely bring it up though.
if your group doesn't like it, you need a new group

What amazing things has Amazon done for humanity other than master logistics for consumers.

here's a fun visualization

I would like to take this moment to point out that I once took both MDMH and Knight to a basketball game with my dad and found them both to be lovely people and we won by like 35 if I remember correctly.

wow the stuff coming out of the Hertz lawsuit is pretty bananas

lots of people arrested at gunpoint and spent time in jail after Hertz wrongfully reported 1000s of cars stolen

some dude spent six months in jail jesus

wow the stuff coming out of the Hertz lawsuit is pretty bananas

lots of people arrested at gunpoint and spent time in jail after Hertz wrongfully reported 1000s of cars stolen

some dude spent six months in jail jesus
I had Hertz think I stole a car once. I was supposed to fly from Asheville to Guadalajara for work, and my flight to Atlanta out of AVL was delayed so I was gonna miss the connection and there's only one flight to Guadalajara per day. So I got on the next day's flight but there were no seats from Asheville so was gonna fly out of Greenville. Since my return leg was still to AVL I rented a car to take me to Greenville. Dropped it off early the next morning no issues, handed the keys to the attendant.

Few days later Hertz in Greenville sent me an email saying "hey it's ok if you still need more time, just let us know how much time you need." I replied to the email I had already turned it in. Next day I got a much more threatening email, tried calling the Greenville Hertz counter got no response. Called the 1-800 number and they spoke with someone there and were like oh yeah they looked out and the car is in fact there. They could've, I don't know, walked out into the garage and pressed the button on the key to see if the car was there but I guess not.

When I spent 2 months in USVI the end result was the car being rented so long that for some reason it left their system like it had been sold or lost. So when I returned it they had no idea what the fuck I was talking about like this isn’t ours, free jeep if it wasn’t stuck on an island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back