• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cost to bring your yacht from the Carib to the Med and back is reason enough to consider having a second yacht. If I’m simmering in Europe I don’t want to wait for my yacht to arrive. Also sometimes I want to sail and sometimes I want to just motor around and entertain Russian oligarchs. Besides both boats will be registered as businesses and I will use the losses as a tax write off.

It really is smarter to have a second yacht.
Yeah, but what happens if your business is closed because you were breaking the law? Who owns your back up yachts now? That's not fair. You earned that nefarious profit and she be able to jeep your ill gotten gains.

Theoretically.

Last edited:
the tours and gift shop teams go pretty all out with decorating their areas and dressing up. it's a competition between the breweries. last year the Chico brewery's team was all Jurassic Park but the Mills River people had better individual costumes. This year the Mills River team is embracing the whole Malt Disney World thing and going with Andy's Room/Tour Story for the tours team, Alice in Wonderland for the gift shop, and I think the front desk is villains.

I am not dressed up

also, when did it become a thing for parents to dress up with their kids for trick or treating? my parents never did and I don't think anyone else's did. now you're expected to. boy is going as a squirrel so I'm gonna tape some leaves to my shirt and hat to be a tree.

the tours and gift shop teams go pretty all out with decorating their areas and dressing up. it's a competition between the breweries. last year the Chico brewery's team was all Jurassic Park but the Mills River people had better individual costumes. This year the Mills River team is embracing the whole Malt Disney World thing and going with Andy's Room/Tour Story for the tours team, Alice in Wonderland for the gift shop, and I think the front desk is villains.

I am not dressed up
i kind of get it if you are in some sort of consumer facing role.

also, when did it become a thing for parents to dress up with their kids for trick or treating? my parents never did and I don't think anyone else's did. now you're expected to. boy is going as a squirrel so I'm gonna tape some leaves to my shirt and hat to be a tree.

And get out of here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back