• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should definitely get the day off for Halloween. People would like it a lot more.

if you want me to jump up and down about YOUR birthday that's fine but tell me in advance. i'm indifferent about the fact that the earth is facing the same side of the sun that it was on the day i was born

i do like that a birthday is an opportunity to celebrate someone. just don't try to get me excited about mine b/c i DON'T CARE

wow didn't know we were slandering flag day today

i have amended my list supra to reflect the "not really holidays" plus super bowl sunday

that's my thoughts on it. not til after Thanksgiving. the holidays happen in order for a reason, dammit
If you are starting November 1st that's almost 1/6 of the year you are listening to Xmas music! How does it even hit the same after that much play?

If you are starting November 1st that's almost 1/6 of the year you are listening to Xmas music! How does it even hit the same after that much play?
dude, I know. until Thanksgiving she listens on her own time. it's acceptable in the car/house after Thanksgiving.

re: Christmas music, i've been staunchly "Day After Thankgiving" since as long as i can remember. wife is a Nov 1 gal and now the kids are too.

the Sat after thanksgiving is our day to go get trees and decorate, though.

re: Christmas music, i've been staunchly "Day After Thankgiving" since as long as i can remember. wife is a Nov 1 gal and now the kids are too.

the Sat after thanksgiving is our day to go get trees and decorate, though.
yeah. since we're not traveling this year I'm excited to get a tree that weekend. usually we have to wait til the following week or weekend.

and someone just walked by my office singing Silent Night, so

(not dressed up)

There's absolutely no reason to hate Halloween as much as some of you are acting like do. i understand the disdain for adults wearing costumes to the office, but Halloween is FUN !

TIL Halloween is a Hallmark holiday. Diggs I think you’re just a curmudgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back