• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in a group text with my golf buddies and my phone blows up every night. My wife knows all of them and she knows that my phone is going to go off. Tonight I’m watching those videos and the phone is blowing up with text messages. She is losing her shit wanting to know which friend is sharing that shitty music. I told her it’s my brother so Thanksgiving will be awkward.

In those days, it wasn't enough to post better... you had to post at the right TIMES. If someone had used up their rep for the day you were SOL (and no one was remembering to go back and posrep when they had it again). Plus you were actively competing against the shitty posts taking in negrep. I posit west-coast posters were at a disadvantage and should have their reputation scores historically adjusted.
Counterpoint: who fucking gives a shit?

What’s the likelihood that the appeal has already been denied and we are just staying silent on it?
I contemplated this, but I think there’s no reason to keep quiet if/when the appeal is denied. That’s the time you turn up the volume a bit to try to provoke a response.

I get the close to the vest strategy for now, but once the decision has been made final it seems like you voice your displeasure publicly.

I’m in a group text with my golf buddies and my phone blows up every night. My wife knows all of them and she knows that my phone is going to go off. Tonight I’m watching those videos and the phone is blowing up with text messages. She is losing her shit wanting to know which friend is sharing that shitty music. I told her it’s my brother so Thanksgiving will be awkward.
We’re all brothers in Christ my guy.

went to the planetarium last night

- pluto station still up and absolutely no mention of its demotion from planet status by nasa or whoever makes the planet rules

- spacecrafts have gone way further into space, and more times, than I had any idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back