• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the song that most frequently randomly pops in your head for no reason.?I’m up here trying to talk about Kafka to a constant inner soundtrack of Whoop That Trick.

First the schools take an exorbitant amount of my money, then they fuck my commute with their buses, all while the kids turn out like 80s deacs anyways, big failed system.

What is the song that most frequently randomly pops in your head for no reason.?I’m up here trying to talk about Kafka to a constant inner soundtrack of Whoop That Trick.
Roll on highway, Roll on along, Roll on Daddy till you get back home, Roll on family, Roll on crew, Roll on, Mama, like I asked you to do And roll on, eighteen-wheeler, roll on

Didn't figure we had a lot of Friedkin fans in the high school but I swear to god I just walked by a kid in the hallways stare down one of his buddies and ask "hips or lips"

It would probably drive me insane to be constantly aware of the fact there is ALWAYS a song in my head. I wake up in the morning and there is a song. Hell, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and something is playing in my brain. RIght now it's "I Summon You" by Spoon. No idea why. I haven't heard that song in the last month that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back