• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 57: Smangin' It

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhh Itk rocks! Did you already work out at the crack of dawn today? sometimes a jog will cure emo otherwise we should drink beers together and that would certainly work but the designers of earth have made that impossible tonight

beer beer beer. excellent post-run drinky drink. making some MONTE pasta (or rice, can't decide).

freshly foraged morel mushrooms (butter lemon garlic salt/pepper preparation) and wilted spinach over pasta.

if i go over pasta, i have to go to the store for more. womp womp. that's why i'm thinking rice. ...but it would be much better over pasta.

In the time it would take to go to the store, you can drink MOAR bears.

Yeah, I did work out this morning. I would love to go for a jog but it is 110 out.

I believe in god but I don't think the state's definition of marriage or smoking pot would really piss him off.

I'm just making the point that you can be socially liberal and have some sort of belief that we aren't here for arbitrary reasons.

I mean this isnt a debate for the ct, (or the Internet), but I just don't think the democrat party's economic policies are effective.

Anyway, found a karaoke bar.

Reactions: ITK
lbe, just make the rice like pilaf with butter and onions (and stock if you have).

35f8ep.jpg

Reactions: ITK
I wish I knew sloth better, tho I somewhat frequently interact with him on facebook and twitter, and we did rock some english classes together. If I did know him better, I would text him and tell Egg to come back PRONTO.

I feel like a lot of great posters are missing.

EGG and El Chupacabra come to mind. Sloth doesn't post much either right? Fuckin el chupe is pissing me off with this shit

I got an email from that firm in KY saying they are still in the process of making a decision and am I still available.

Clown question, bro. Do you know what the market is like?

is this the first you've heard back from them? seems like it's been forevverrrrr.

I got an email from that firm in KY saying they are still in the process of making a decision and am I still available.

Clown question, bro. Do you know what the market is like?

You have a friend in lube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back