• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
*And don't be afraid to find a doctor that will write a note about your bad knee so you have to fly Economy Plus or whatever the equivalent is. You best believe that shit is in my file

Did you think about what this means, you have on file somewhere a documented history of something that makes you old!

oh no no no no.

Corp Travel booking sites have no soul man. They will send you on a 3 stop trip from Chicago to NYC, just because it's $150 cheaper.
Remember this... you are the one being inconvenienced by travel. It's not a fucking privilege. Don't go insane, but ALWAYS choose the flight option on the carrier you are comfortable with at the times YOU want/need.

*And don't be afraid to find a doctor that will write a note about your bad knee so you have to fly Economy Plus or whatever the equivalent is. You best believe that shit is in my file
Thankfully for my trips flights don't get flagged unless it's >$500 more than the cheapest option. Which normally means I can pick my preferred airline/time of flights with no issue at all. Except fucking Spirit has decided to undercut the market here apparently, as this one is $600 cheaper than economy on any other airline.

Layover lengths were about the same though, so I don't really care that much. Until my flight gets cancelled or whatever is bound to happen on Spirit

Booking travel for me is a breeze because all the policies are already built into the system so you just select from whatever it allows. The expense reporting on the other hand is my nightmare. I’m still not over our admin forcing me to pay $0.72 to my own corporate card because I exceeded 20% gratuity for a lunch. Fuck you Margaret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back