• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw someone with a facebook post linking an article where it had Wake Forest as the school with the hottest guys, soak in the glory guys, ladies you are blessed just by the sheer sight of us.

Every time I've taken my wife to campus it's been a parade of hotties. She's convinced that it's got the hottest guys and girls of any school in the country. I tell that our visits have been some freak occurrence, but she doesn't believe me.

Me and the lady friend are going to my parents' lake house in August, and she was asking about water-skiing this morning. I was like, "no, it's totally safe. Don't worry about it... well... except... I do know this one guy..."

:laugh: I've learned just to let go of the tow-rope at the very last possible second (preferably after you've basically hit the water). Best way to avoid it accidentally getting caught on limbs and almost ripping them off.

100% chance bish does not come to the game. We could sweeten the offer and bish still wont go.

Errybody from Wake calls me my nickname lots of peeps don't realize that it's not my real last name. All my wake friends get all pissed too when I meet people in the outside world, phan and some others are particularly adamant about calling me by nickname.

Love when Bish talks about how his bro is a fuck up, he goes to American University. Your bro is a spoiled little shit hipster, I think phan would be cised if those were his bros only problems.

1) It all depends on what is going on at school. If there isn't a home football game or some kind of event, I would be in without question. I went to at least 2-3 home games a year the last 5 years.

2) I try to refer to you by your first name even though nobody else does

3) He is a little shit though. He just doesn't show respect. ALTHOUGH he offered to help me move to Charlottesville which I am totally siced about.

argggggggggh. technology is getting in the way of my funny.

3) He is a little shit though. He just doesn't show respect. ALTHOUGH he offered to help me move to Charlottesville which I am totally siced about.

This makes me wonder... my brother and I have a luke-warm relationship. We've never been all that close and we don't talk all that often. Hell, he's lived in Bodymore for like 5+ years and I'm in DC and only seen him 3 or 4 times during that time (not counting trips home for x-mas and stuff). I'm just curious how everyone else is with their siblings since most people I know are a lot closer with theirs' than I am with mine.

This makes me wonder... my brother and I have a luke-warm relationship. We've never been all that close and we don't talk all that often. Hell, he's lived in Bodymore for like 5+ years and I'm in DC and only seen him 3 or 4 times during that time (not counting trips home for x-mas and stuff). I'm just curious how everyone else is with their siblings since most people I know are a lot closer with theirs' than I am with mine.

I'm super close with df09 and then luke-warm with my 21 year old sister. The other kids (13 and 14) are almost too far away to be close with. It's defs not quite the same sibling experience with them.

big bro and i are closer than little bro; it definitely helps that we shared 3 years at WFU. little broseph has come into his own though; he's a pretty cool dude. i just hardly ever see him.

I'm tight with my sisters. We'll hang out every couple of weeks, and definitely talk on a weekly basis. It helps that we've all lived in NC for the past 6ish years, but one is moving to Chicago soon.

1) It all depends on what is going on at school. If there isn't a home football game or some kind of event, I would be in without question. I went to at least 2-3 home games a year the last 5 years.

2) I try to refer to you by your first name even though nobody else does

i only call him by his given name when mocking him

prob my best friend in the world and will be my best man despite our very different paths. he's still young, but he is ANGRY.

holy shit went and got a smoothie at Tropical Smoothie downtown. So. Fucking. Delicious.

i only call him by his given name when mocking him

prob my best friend in the world and will be my best man despite our very different paths. he's still young, but he is ANGRY.

I find it hard to talk to my mom when she says, How is (insert nickname for rj=mj)?

I try to stick with his given first name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back