• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 77: It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
They published the picture in a continued effort to get the attention of the driver.

omg seriously go try to help the man out!

seriously. and if there truly isn't time, then why is there time to pull out a camera? and even if you ignore that it was totally wrong to sit there and take pictures of a guy getting run over by a train, there is absolutely NO way to justify actually putting it on the cover, or in any way publishing it. that's just awful. i do not understand people who think that's ok.

can somebody tell me how to make regular rolled oats not be terrible? i have always had the instant oatmeal, which i KNOW is awful for me, but i ate it anyway. now i'm trying to switch to rolled oats, but unless i add a ton of sugar (in which case i might as well just eat the instant oatmeal), it's gross. what can i add that's reasonably healthy? i did peanut butter today, and it was bearable. but is there something else i could try?

pb & jelly
raisins and a touch of brown sugar
real maple syrup
canned pumpkin and cinnamon (delish)
craisins
really any dried fruit

Just had to grab a reallllly quick Five Guys burg on my layover. Pretty sure I didn't chew properly. Wish me luck CT.

seriously. and if there truly isn't time, then why is there time to pull out a camera? and even if you ignore that it was totally wrong to sit there and take pictures of a guy getting run over by a train, there is absolutely NO way to justify actually putting it on the cover, or in any way publishing it. that's just awful. i do not understand people who think that's ok.

If the guy is an off duty cop, he should be fired.

Just had to grab a reallllly quick Five Guys burg on my layover. Pretty sure I didn't chew properly. Wish me luck CT.

improper chewing is one of the biggest problems we face as a dieting society.

can somebody tell me how to make regular rolled oats not be terrible? i have always had the instant oatmeal, which i KNOW is awful for me, but i ate it anyway. now i'm trying to switch to rolled oats, but unless i add a ton of sugar (in which case i might as well just eat the instant oatmeal), it's gross. what can i add that's reasonably healthy? i did peanut butter today, and it was bearable. but is there something else i could try?

If you go with just a little brown or demerara sugar, it's not too bad for you. Also using just a touch of real maple syrup (not HFCS stuff) is really good.

Have to help my sister move after work today. There are very very few things I hate more than moving. At least it's nice outside!

man, those are some hateful tags.

Have to help my sister move after work today. There are very very few things I hate more than moving. At least it's nice outside!

Helping people move is the worst. After one friend's particularly horiffic move back in 2005 I said I'd never do it again, until I got roped into a move this past spring. It was just as terrible as I remembered.

Didn't Cav say he was the tagger for some of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back