• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think his sports twin is tintin

both real angry dudes

Get the ticket...then you can go to the F1 race the next day. Brilliant promotion by the folks at the US Grand Prix

It's actually the same day, but yeah it was a smart promotion. I know a shit ton of people going for the last chour of the race so they can see T-Swizzle afterwards.

YO juice per ayo on the last ct you have morphed into me. Care to respond to such a vile characterization?
The style and content of his posts have become very similar to yours. You've been a great mentor to him, b.

It's actually the same day, but yeah it was a smart promotion. I know a shit ton of people going for the last chour of the race so they can see T-Swizzle afterwards.

Best part of any race day is pre race. Especially if you can get in to the paddock area. F1 and Tay-Tay...shit, I'd pay at least 15 dollars for that ticket. LOL

We gave my buddy a tramp stamp after he passed out during a wedding. It said "Money Makes me Cum"

Ha, maybe during the Bz years. I'd like to think my posts don't emit as much anger anymore.

probably true

i don't really read NFL threads anymore but there was a lot of hate in those too

I've thought about whether or not I'd do H and I think I would but I'm kinda soft when it comes to intravenous stuff.

The bmoney heroin story is actually a piece of boards lord I don't know the backstory for.

I've thought about whether or not I'd do H and I think I would but I'm kinda soft when it comes to intravenous stuff.

The bmoney heroin story is actually a piece of boards lord I don't know the backstory for.

Whoa...link?

Boards Lord is conjuring a sweet image in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back