• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a woman who is nearly 30 try molly for the first time? ....I'm asking for a friend.

Seriously though I am trying so hard to tone down my obnoxiousness and I feel like this would just put me over the damn top.

Last edited:
sub-buzz-22392-1476827628-8.jpg

The first time I smoked opium I didn't really know how it would effect me and I had a 6 hour car ride (not driving) with one chick I knew and two dudes I didn't ahead of me. I liked the high but quickly realized it was a high where you really wanted to be left the fuck alone. And I was stuck in the car with two dudes who were suuuuper LBH and they wanted to sing real loud and generally not leave me alone. It was an awful experience.

How does a woman who is nearly 30 try molly for the first time? ....I'm asking for a friend.

Seriously though I am trying to hard to tone down my obnoxiousness and I feel like this would just put me over the damn top.

Get on Tor and order some to be shipped to the house.

The first time I smoked opium I didn't really know how it would effect me and I had a 6 hour car ride (not driving) with one chick I knew and two dudes I didn't ahead of me. I liked the high but quickly realized it was a high where you really wanted to be left the fuck alone. And I was stuck in the car with two dudes who were suuuuper LBH and they wanted to sing real loud and generally not leave me alone. It was an awful experience.

The times I did it I was in rural Vermont and New Hampshire just chillin. Good times.

I hope your biopsy goes (went?) well!

Thanks. I have luck on my side in that it was done by a radiologist and my dad is also one so he called him after. The samples will be examined by a pathologist and my FIL is one. The radiologist told my dad it didn't look serious (it was for a swollen lymph node in my neck). And my FIL should have the report well before my follow up appt.

Last edited:
An afternoon full of conference calls means Peach has to catch up on a bunch of Chat Thread.

1) Breakfast is either egg muffins (similar to those Oven Mitt posted about - I use turkey sausage as the meat) or a Quest Bar during the week. Weekends my hubby will make a breakfast scramble.
2) I too will be in attendance at Homecoming including the Class of '86 party Friday night. #80sDeacsRule
3) No stamp >>>>>>> Trump or Tramp Stamp
4) Good luck Barca!

We had opiated hash a number of times. It was usually from Afghanistan. It was very moist and burned for a really long time.

The ASD;BC epithet is a wonderful contribution to boards culture, Juice. Don't let the haters bring you down.

Mickey avalon my dick was on my discover weekly playlist

Not sure what that days about my musical preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back