• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to milhouse

He smartened up and got the hell out of this place. This board has increasingly become a mix of recycled boring banter and cries for help from the mentally unstable.

If I didn't know several of you personally, or the soccer threads disappeared, I'd be gone too.

I barely watch any baseball but I swear when I see Heyward it looks like he has no clue what he's doing at the plate. Like I'm surprised any time he makes good contact.

I am so glad the Braves didn't pony up

I miss Kimbrel though he is not as consistent and nasty

It will be interesting to see what we do with him in terms of fixing his swing in the off-season. He's still pretty filthy defensively.

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I bomb atomically, chat thread philosophies and hypotheses

I can't stand Heyward. As anyone from the Cubs thread knows. I'd leave him off every playoff roster.

I was against his signing from the beginning. Dude has always been overhyped. Plus he has that dirty Braves/Cards blood.

I don't trust it.

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I bomb atomically, chat thread philosophies and hypotheses

wait what i thought Milhouse was the one good parady

Not to go full palma, but how hard can it be to play good baseball defense as a professional?

He smartened up and got the hell out of this place. This board has increasingly become a mix of recycled boring banter and cries for help from the mentally unstable.

If I didn't know several of you personally, or the soccer threads disappeared, I'd be gone too.

lol

Not to go full palma, but how hard can it be to play good baseball defense as a professional?

I'll just ask you to go ahead and do your best Jeter jump throw and document it for your argument.

You have had beautiful hot taeks. #NoTrees, #Contrived, i love these

Goddamn it I had a lot of things multi quotes that I just lost.

Getsome I want you obnoxious always

Getsome/townie stranglehold has me JELLY and PROUD at the same time

Brews (i think it was him) beat me to the Dennis and Dee go on Welfare pic

MY DICK is my fav song. Listen like every other week at least.

The stupid #hottakes are good fun. It's what made this place GREAT once. Now it just seems like your volume posters are 24-7 trolls who have multiple usernames and get off from pissing off and/or confusing other people. It's lame.

talenti's caramel cookie crunch is the best ice cream available in Harris Teeter. Period.

milhouse has a real job now so maybe he's not able to waste time here like before. or maybe he's just on the tunnels.

94 sent this to me and I am passing the question along

"Do you know anyone from the boards who lives in the W-S or Triad who doesn't hate you? I'm curious if the stores in the area are selling Coke 12 and 20 oz bottles with the WF Football Helmet stickers like they are around Atlanta with GT and UGA. The people I've emailed have no idea."

I don't see why it's relevant whether or not everyone in the triad hates you. Tell him they do sell them up here, but it's all diet coke so he won't be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back