• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I smoked opium I didn't really know how it would effect me and I had a 6 hour car ride (not driving) with one chick I knew and two dudes I didn't ahead of me. I liked the high but quickly realized it was a high where you really wanted to be left the fuck alone. And I was stuck in the car with two dudes who were suuuuper LBH and they wanted to sing real loud and generally not leave me alone. It was an awful experience.

I love that the story begins "The first time..."

Just poured my first legit drink in like 10 days. Been working 12-14 hour days for a week and haven't even had time to enjoy booze.

CHEERS, CT

I would pay a generous fee to have cookout delivered to me right now.

On Fridays I have brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts though and Fridays are the best days.

Okay, we can be military brat twins with nearly identical food preferences again.

The fig newton thing really threw me off, but I'll let it slide.

Mickey avalon my dick was on my discover weekly playlist

Not sure what that days about my musical preferences

I have that in my rotation and crack up every time it pops someone's cherry. "Wait, what was that about Gary Coleman?"

I'm watching a sappy movie with all of the beautiful people. So who is hotter, Rachel Weiss, Isla Fisher, Elizabeth Banks or Ryan Reynolds.

The ASD;BC epithet is a wonderful contribution to boards culture, Juice. Don't let the haters bring you down.

I think my boi townie acronym-ized it, ensuring it's longevity. Millennial posters making this place better for everyone.

I'm watching a sappy movie with all of the beautiful people. So who is hotter, Rachel Weiss, Isla Fisher, Elizabeth Banks or Ryan Reynolds.

Crazy Thursday night with "Definitely, Maybe" on the TV. You better go easy there, big guy.

I think my boi townie acronym-ized it, ensuring it's longevity. Millennial posters making this place better for everyone.

At least you're doing something to contribute while you wait for the self-driving car.

I accidentally smoked crack one time. It did NOT go well.

2d0824672ac537abe681a1a14a12a633.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back