• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern Family Friday's on USA are great.

Never tried Publix but they opened one in Winston and I'm a convert. It's fantastic, but I want them to stop trying to take my fucking cart out. I don't want to make small talk. Let me take my own groceries. The elevator is hella slow and I don't really like people to begin with.

Never tried Publix but they opened one in Winston and I'm a convert. It's fantastic, but I want them to stop trying to take my fucking cart out. I don't want to make small talk. Let me take my own groceries. The elevator is hella slow and I don't really like people to begin with.

Ahhh nooooo!! Self checkout 100% small talk is the actual worst.

Ahhh nooooo!! Self checkout 100% small talk is the actual worst.

THANK YOU. I'm glad somebody understands my plight. They constantly look offended when I want to push my own cart.

Just stay here. I'm saving you time and you don't have to verbally suck my dick for 2 minutes. Win/win.

I work in a 5 floor office and when there are people waiting on the elevator I take the stairs to my 4th floor office to avoid confrontation/conversation.

Typing that out and reading it makes me think there may actually be something wrong with me.

I just found the powercord for an old external hard drive

some NSFW/Marriage pics on that bad boy

I work in a 5 floor office and when there are people waiting on the elevator I take the stairs to my 4th floor office to avoid confrontation/conversation.

Typing that out and reading it makes me think there may actually be something wrong with me.

Nobody talks on elevator

Vrbod a house with a bunch of Wake friends. Gonna pool and grill and day drink tomorrow then wedding at night. Pretty ideal.

Doofus is all grown up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back