• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've never eaten at a Publix, there is one in town (like 20 mins away doe). Is it really worth it to shoot over there to try the subs? I'm thinking if I do it's gotta be the chicken tendy sub for my first one right?

My rental car while I'm in the shop is a fucking Ford F-150 with crew cab

I feel like I'm operating an imperial walker

Did not request it

All they had

The enterprise kid who picked me up told me he has a Supra with 900 horsepower

Wtf

With Palma's promotion and all the vibes right now, I think we need to plan a Boards Vegas trip.

It's a refuge for weirdos like us

My parents got a dog today. I think they may never see their cat again. In other news, my mom also sent a pic that their cat is featured in the 2017 Bad Cat calendar. Banner day at the parents house apparently.
My mom got two shih tzus today. For some reason.

Does anyone have a good bookie? I sincerely want to place a solid bet on Joel Embiid winning league MVP this season.

So I've never eaten at a Publix, there is one in town (like 20 mins away doe). Is it really worth it to shoot over there to try the subs? I'm thinking if I do it's gotta be the chicken tendy sub for my first one right?

No. Florida people pimping Publix subs are idiots.

Older women and lapdogs is fairly common

The reasons I assume are maternal/grandmaternal related

Went to The Palm with my son tonight. He was pretty impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back