• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something goes terribly awry in the night and for some reason I need to strip the bed...

Leebs, you appear to be feeling extra confident you will never diarrhea in your sleep.

Perhaps....too confident.

I'll also admit that being told consistently by peers growing up in the south that I was on a one way ticket to hell for the first 18 years of my life didn't exactly endear me to a religious perspective

Satan loves you. Even you, numbers. He's watching you right now.

What do you mean by "get in?"

I also think you're conflating being religious with being orthodox religious.

He also seems to be equating being religious with being any form of Christian (and maybe Jewish).

dang plama, gratz! more $$$ to make amazingly wild boards bets with, perhaps?

Palma, the quality of the lady whose services you can purchase just escalated substantially. Nice.

I like the BirtherDeac parody.
I think runny egg yolk is nasty AF
I think beer is gross as hell too
I don't think South Park is funny at all

... I think DV7 is a wonderful person

So essentially, you're wrong on everything?

Hot Take: we did not broadcast the first moon landing live.

NOW WERE TALKIN

But then again...I also still listen to Dashboard Confessional when I'm working because it puts me in such a good mood.

HECK YES I listen on the reg

Hands Down this is the best post I can ever remember.

Baha

y'all remember when rj boycotted welch's grape juice for like three decades based on bad information

Omg yes that was the best

Hour 1000 in the car. I miss when I could just pass out and wake up there.

My parents got a dog today. I think they may never see their cat again. In other news, my mom also sent a pic that their cat is featured in the 2017 Bad Cat calendar. Banner day at the parents house apparently.

Httd and I both noticed that Publix is listed on those blue signs on the highway announcing food stops at each exit. Peeps love them some Pubs.

I get the Publix skepticism but growing up in FL it's a way of life.

Hell, our wedding flowers and cake came from Publix. Publix catered my grandparents wakes. It's a ubiquitous part of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back