• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with Gwen Ifill - I remember her commencement thesis because it's a charge I try to live by anyway

"if you see something, do something"

P similar to the subway signs in NY if you see something say something but a bit more proactive I guess

Posted this on the fried chicken thred but a fella I work with but don't know but have met before was arrested for killing his wife. How bout them apples. Wo

Question. I like people but everyone fucking talks too much now. Is this a thing? Are they trying to impress? Is everyone noobs or do I need to move away? Perhaps go sail.

“It is worth repeating at this point the theories that Ford had come up with, on his first encounter with human beings, to account for their peculiar habit of continually stating and restating the very very obvious, as in "It's a nice day," or "You're very tall," or "So this is it, we're going to die."

His first theory was that if human beings didn't keep exercising their lips, their mouths probably shriveled up.

After a few months of observation he had come up with a second theory, which was this--"If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, their brains start working.”

Question. I like people but everyone fucking talks too much now. Is this a thing? Are they trying to impress? Is everyone noobs or do I need to move away? Perhaps go sail.

What are they talking about? Do they just keep complimenting you on your pecs and quads?

One fella I work with is new and he literally won't stfu. He talks about everything he does and comments about anything like an expert.

One fella I work with is new and he literally won't stfu. He talks about everything he does and comments about anything like an expert.

He is probably just nervous. You should break the ice, show each other your bholes, get it over with.

I use these tempered glass screen covers on my iPhone to protect my screen but then these screen covers crack if you like fart with the phone in your pocket so I think they're kind of a waste because you're constantly having to swap them out for new ones. I dunno.

Working with this talker fella is what I'd imagine it would be like to work with Twiggie. Except this fella is in p good shape with the fitness. Although, i would defs rather work with twiggie. He seems cooler.

I use these tempered glass screen covers on my iPhone to protect my screen but then these screen covers crack if you like fart with the phone in your pocket so I think they're kind of a waste because you're constantly having to swap them out for new ones. I dunno.

Had to get my work phone screen replaced due to water damage and a) the screen is shittier and b) I now can't see it with sunglasses on when I have no problem on my personal phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back