• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you read up on trump it turns out the dude is kinda scummy fair warning

I mean, fair. But what was frustrating was that, for someone who rarely ever has to go to the second page of google results, Google was not only not giving me what I wanted, but giving me results that had nothing to do with what I was looking for.

You’re aware Florida has no state income tax?

If I won $10mil in the lottery, I'd spend about 60% to buy an equivalent house and property in an equivalent CA town as I already have in FL for about 6% of the total. That is pretty mind boggling to me.

Chris Calhoun just started working at my wife’s company as part of a small semi-annual class of student athletes they hire right out of school. Seems like a great guy and made terrific impressions during the interview process. So awesome to see our student athletes succeed like this especially when they come from difficult backgrounds.

Chris Calhoun just started working at my wife’s company as part of a small semi-annual class of student athletes they hire right out of school. Seems like a great guy and made terrific impressions during the interview process. So awesome to see our student athletes succeed like this especially when they come from difficult backgrounds.

But can he spread hay?

So how does the feeling of 107 compare to 87 and humid in NC?

Last time I was in Vegas, the high was 109 and at 10 AM we watched an old lady have a heat stroke and pass out on one of the outdoor escalators on the Strip. The sound of her head hitting the metal bottom still haunts my dreams. Fortunately, she somehow seemed to be OK once she came to. Vegas heat is no joke. After witnessing that, there was zero chance we were going to play golf the next day as originally planned.

I mean, fair. But what was frustrating was that, for someone who rarely ever has to go to the second page of google results, Google was not only not giving me what I wanted, but giving me results that had nothing to do with what I was looking for.

that sucks

i have a really strong work ethic so i can make it to like page 4 or 5 of google search results before i get frustrated

i've spread a lot of hay

it really bums me out that the most liked response to Elliot Page's announcement is a supportive message from fucking Netflix

it really bums me out that the most liked response to Elliot Page's announcement is a supportive message from fucking Netflix

I saw Juno when it came out and me and some buddies said she was uniquely hot. Does this mean I'm gay, since now she's a dude? I just want to know how I'm supposed to feel about my sexuality for thinking Juno was kinda hot.

I saw Juno when it came out and me and some buddies said she was uniquely hot. Does this mean I'm gay, since now she's a dude? I just want to know how I'm supposed to feel about my sexuality for thinking Juno was kinda hot.

Real mature, man. Grow up.

I read his statement and man, I have so many questions. He said 40 trans people have been killed. Is that a lot? Were they killed because they were trans? I just realized I have never actually met a trans person. If you are a woman that starts taking male hormones, wouldn't that make you less likely to be a target of violence?

I hope this doesn't come across as one of those "I'm not racist, buuuut..." type comments. Good luck to him.

I'm such an idiot. I saw a "trending" on Twitter all day about Elliot Page announcing he's transgender and wondered if he was Ellen Page's brother.

The change in pronoun is so sudden that I didn't even know who they were talking about. It's confusing for me to read that Elliot Page was the star of Juno like it has always been that way.

I put a no homo on the thread, but Juno came out a while ago. Your statute limitations on no homoing may have already run. I'm sorry creamy, but it's very likely that you've homoed. I'll try to break the news to your wife as gently as I can.

Seems appropriate given the above post...

30ee258f60340c5824a85cd7d0781f5428c13ef2bc950fb56dcda7f446d6cc04_1.jpg

The Dakotas, Rhode Island, and Indiana are the only three states that I'd least like to live in before Florida. Florida is America's trash can. Except for the Keys. I could live in the Keys. But Everglades north is one giant sewer of the worst America has to offer.

Obviously there are exceptions, and plenty of fine people living there, but way too many deplorables.

You realize those are 4 states.

deaconblue, if you live in the Villages, I'm gonna be kinda bummed out, man

just confirm you don't live there

Seems appropriate given the above post...

30ee258f60340c5824a85cd7d0781f5428c13ef2bc950fb56dcda7f446d6cc04_1.jpg

I mean, giving a dude the business is totally not gay. Receiving it? p gay. I've had 10,000 dudes suck me off, which is totally not gay. Butt just in case, I said no homo after each time.

It really boils down to, "I know I'm a super straight dude, so if watching two dudes railing each other gets me harder than a flagpole, then that's totally not gay." Because I'm straight.

ETA: i mean, look at the facts. Mako's mom has a beard. If plowing a bearded woman is gay, then we're basically all gay. That can't be the case, physics just doesn't provide for that kinda thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back