• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that to get men's running shorts in cool colors, I have to go with a 3" inseam and have my balls flop out the bottom?

I need these babies in my life:

BMESPUS-5.jpg

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRA-BMESPUS.html

I almost want to start running just so I can do all the things that annoy wakephan within a week

Last edited:
Why is it that to get men's running shorts in cool colors, I have to go with a 3" inseam and have my balls flop out the bottom?

That's funny, because I need some running shorts with pockets tight enough that my iphone doesn't flop around when I run. I have a pair that are falling apart.

YO BUCKETS, picked up some sunburn on the top of my head yesterday. What is the best course of action?

I love that 07 went from the resident fat guy with sweaty shits so bad he had shower to "I can't not post pictures of me running."

I also love the tour de France thread. It's lbe talking to herself about the race while everyone else makes fun of the doping.

I feel like I have been productive today. Medium run, used my new drill for the first time to put up a shelf, vacuumed the house. Hmmm it doesn't sound like much when I write it out. Anyway it seems like it should be later but it is only 6. Feels too early for dinner but I'm hungryyy. Guess I will continue productivity with some laundry and keep trying to put off dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back