• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall one of his last posts being about not posting in the politics forum any more due to the disconnect between voting for Biden/criticizing liberals.

This is almost as gay as RSF ripping on Palma for having pinball machines. Almost.

The guy who does "your mom" jokes says, "Do better, guys."

it blows my mind how underdeveloped your sense of humor is vis a vis your apparent intelligence in all other aspects of life

i had a pinball machine growing up. it was/is The Twilight Zone. I loved it; tons of fun. The flippers broke pretty often, though.

we also had an Operation: Wolf game. fucking impossible/frustrating even when you have infinite coins

i had a pinball machine growing up. it was/is The Twilight Zone. I loved it; tons of fun. The flippers broke pretty often, though.

we also had an Operation: Wolf game. fucking impossible/frustrating even when you have infinite coins

Twilight Zone is still a popular one, apparently it was one of if not the most advanced machine of all time with all its magnets and special stuff on it. Still today ranked the 7th best machine ever made. And yes, I'm dreading the upkeep costs here.

There's a P Sweet ST:TNG game that has full license so uses all the actor's voices.

Q: It's time for a little game

Riker: Q, we don't have time for your games

Twilight Zone is still a popular one, apparently it was one of if not the most advanced machine of all time with all its magnets and special stuff on it. Still today ranked the 7th best machine ever made. And yes, I'm dreading the upkeep costs here.

There's a P Sweet ST:TNG game that has full license so uses all the actor's voices.

i remember that one as well. Also, they had Top Gun at the community pool; i played the shit out of that when my mom was generous enough to give me some quarters

i think it's great that a lot of the posters in that thread are able to put anti-semitic in quotes as if that's the reason dude got banned

People seem to have not seen the mashups before. The 2nd to last one here gets me every time

Read today that the federal reserve owns like 1/3rd of all mortgages in the country. That doesn't seem like capitalism.

no but sure seems good for lenders that wanna sell a product (mortgage), make their profit, and dump the risk onto taxpayers. That usually ends well for the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back