• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this looks cool as hell and makes me wish I was a vinyl/turntable guy

3-Feet-High-and-Rising-7_-Box-Set-Detail.png
Oh my. I may have to get this for my hubby for a b-day gift.

You could argue that chowder is just a creamy soup. But there are creamy soups not called chowder. Google says chowders are thicker than the average soup.

Manhattan clam chowder complicates things

I like the sound of a chowder, but not a big seafood fan so definitely no to clam chowder. Is chicken chowder a thing? Cheeseburger chowder? Brisket chowder?

You Ashville boys are getting a nice export from Denver in the form of TRVE Brewing, Denver's favorite heavy metal themed brewery. I just read they are opening the Asheville location sometime this year. It's one of my favorites out here. ETA: The TRVE team has roots in the Asheville beer scene so it's something of a homecoming for those guys.

In other beer news, I went to a Pliny the Younger keg tapping last night. First time having that beer and it's really, really good. One of the few that's worthy of the hype. The keg was kicked in 8 minutes!

Did one out here recently... it's so good, but it drinks too easy.

In the wintertime, lentil soup/stew and homemade chicken noodle soup are heavy in the rotation. If I could only keep one (soup vs. stew) for the rest of time, I'd keep soups... ramen, pho, chicken noodle, tortellini en brodo... all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back