• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do a lot of soups/stews, etc. because of busy schedules, easy to double a freeze for an easy meal later, and the instant pot. pretty heavy in the rotation b/c of ease and flavor:

Lentil and rice soup (probably a stew)
White Chicken Chili
Tortilla soup
chili
Jambalaya
Chicken Congee
Minestrone

a little less often b/c of work involved (but still not prohibitive):
Pho
Chorizo corn Chowder
Potato leak soup
Italian Wedding soup

Big soup/stew guy that is marrying a non soup/stew gal. Life is tough.

I-85 in Gwinnett County (GA) in the rain may be the 7th Circle of Hell. Could be a toss up with I-85 in South Carolina and its continuous road construction for the past 40 years.

I-85 in Gwinnett County (GA) in the rain may be the 7th Circle of Hell. Could be a toss up with I-85 in South Carolina and its continuous road construction for the past 40 years.
buddy, you need to hit 26 between Hendersonville and Asheville. jersey barriers everywhere, nowhere to pull over, constantly shifting lanes between new stretches of highway and old. it's like you're on a Hot Wheels track.

I drove by the Northgate Mall for the first time since 1998 last evening. What happened?
The same story as most other malls in America.

Between E-commerce and Southpoint capturing all of the brick and mortar mall stores that you would actually want to shop at in-person Northgate became obsolete.

fucking pouring here. heading your way? at least it looks like we're finally going to get warm AND non-rainy weather this weekend, however.
I am in Austin, so the joke does not really stand up to any thought. It is a wonderful day here though. This weekend looks fantastic. At least the basketball game is a later start so I can at least enjoy most of the day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back