• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think espn is actively trying to push viewers away

why is Justin Bieber on the radio 24/7? Like his songs aren't terrible, but they aren't like good, either. Are like college chicks dancing to this stuff at frat parties these days?

oh man Beebs is hot fire and if you don't like it you just a dumb hater! He's on the radio cause it's hot, it sells, it's sexy, you love it. That's why, sucka!

Chat Thread #science: a new era

Also if you can't name a song maybe ask you're care taker old fella. Lol

3 star peppercorn saison is fucking killer

Would drink every night

Also made jambalaya which is always great

Wish wife liked shrimp but chorizo/andouille is gr8

Might be obvious, might not be, but if your refund is over a certain dollar amount (around a grand or higher), you can just tell your HR to add an exemption and get another $100 a month in your paycheck rather than giving an interest free loan to the government for a year.

I know my options, and I'm fine with how I've got things working right now.

#DEFUNDTRUMP

Holy shit lol, thanks phan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 star peppercorn saison is fucking killer

Would drink every night

Also made jambalaya which is always great

Wish wife liked shrimp but chorizo/andouille is gr8

Speaking of beer, are there any breweries in Philly I should check out if I have time?

Speaking of trump fella, his immigration crap better not affect any of the Beebs music crap like tours and club party's. Beebs is a Canadian fella you know

My FIL is a retired Naval Admiral. I respect him.

Sorry you don't feel the same way about yours.

Oh Christ get off the high horse.

i "asked" my FIL, and he said "i think that's soemthing you should talk to her about."

Yeppp.

oh man Beebs is hot fire and if you don't like it you just a dumb hater! He's on the radio cause it's hot, it sells, it's sexy, you love it. That's why, sucka!

Belieb

Sounds like bym has a history of high speed passes with one admiral's daughter

You can also have the loving feeling of raising a happy, loving child who isn't going to be saddled with a lifetime of disabilities. Why you would knowingly choose to inflict that on your child is mindboggling to me.

hoo baby you're a dumbass

never give up , nah nah nah, let me love you

Let me love you isnthe biebs?! Shit I sing along to that one all the time. It's so terrible, but so catchy.

Let me love you isnthe biebs?! Shit I sing along to that one all the time. It's so terrible, but so catchy.

He's hit this amazing zone of terrible but not really that terrible that I can't explain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back