• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo Esposito has had a dope career

Giancarlo_Esposito-Do_The-Right_Thing.png

9DOFRW7HTQ.jpg

f5ed029a-793c-bc9b-eeb1-fd0104891d57_lab2_bb4.jpg

can't wait

Giancarlo Esposito has had a dope career

Giancarlo_Esposito-Do_The-Right_Thing.png

9DOFRW7HTQ.jpg

f5ed029a-793c-bc9b-eeb1-fd0104891d57_lab2_bb4.jpg

He was really good in King of New York. Or I thought so when I saw it a million years ago. May have to rewatch, I wonder if it holds up. 12 year old me dug it anyway.

This salad that has Granny Smith apple slices, zucchini and cucumbers may be one of the most deceptive salads in salad history.

Went to Duck Donuts today and it was pretty good.

Federal Donuts in Philly was better though. Though, I like the denser style better than the airy style.

biff u seem even more angry and suburban lately than usual

is it rj getting you down?

Definitely having anger issues with rj. The big problem is there's not much I can do about it. And now he's not even reading my posts where I call him a piece of shit. I really need you people to show some organization in terrorizing him.

I guess I passed my phone screening with duke as they want me for an in-person interview now. However, the HR rep preemptively told me the salary and said there'd be no room for negotiation, and it's like 3 grand less than I make now. So I guess that's that. Too much trouble to leave the state retirement system, have to endure a (relatively short but still longer than I have now) commute, AND take a pay cut, even though it's a better gig. Fuck it. Oh well.

My sister did not get into Enloe and is probably starting at Broughton next year. Hopefully Brasky is teaching there by then.

Thank you for not making dook a proper noun, Chupe.

I know I wouldn't have heard the end of it from the face painters had I not. Jk, jk.

Only working tues this week and that's just cause got something fun going on. I think it's some mexican holiday on Friday or something too

Cinco de Mayo, probably.

I know I wouldn't have heard the end of it from the face painters had I not. Jk, jk.

I'll take some credit for this movement, and I've never once painted my face. duke hatred goes much deeper than sports. If you take a job there, Chupe, I may never talk to you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back