• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you going to share it? and wasn't your birthday last month (yes I def just looked at facebook for this) - was your coupon about to expire?

Coupon about to expire, yes. Probably share with E and save some for later.

Dash, you do realize that if you get with the Mormon, no bumpy for you until marriage? I don't even think you get to dry hump.

no they do this thing called Mormon soaking where they just kind of stick it in and hold it there without thrusting.

I'm friends with a lot of people from Nevada and they all swear it to be true.

Dash, you know that mormons also give all their money to the church too, right? Like all of it.

no they do this thing called Mormon soaking where they just kind of stick it in and hold it there without thrusting.

That sounds intriguing. Does either participant actually get off from this activity though? I can't imagine it does much for the lady penis. Dash, you may need to be our guinea pig !

are you going to share it? and wasn't your birthday last month (yes I def just looked at facebook for this) - was your coupon about to expire?

She should have until April-ish. I know that's when mine expires and Chic and I are 1 day apart.

But yeah, unless you're skipping breakfast and lunch, you gotta share the kitchen sink cookie. When I had one, we split it 3-ways.

this sounds super weird. if things progress, i'll report back.

this sounds super weird. if things progress, i'll report back.

Don't you dare wiggle and try to cheat ! It just needs to motionlessly sit in there and steep, like a bag of green tea in a nice warm mug.

is it like a contest to see how long you can stay hard just sitting there not moving and then you report back to all your other mormon soak buddies about it?

Don't you dare wiggle and try to cheat ! It just needs to motionlessly sit in there and steep, like a bag of green tea in a nice warm mug.

Do you dab it a few times on the way out? What happens with the rest of your bodies? Does he just lay motionless on top of you like a corpse?

is it like a contest to see how long you can stay hard just sitting there not moving and then you report back to all your other mormon soak buddies about it?

If a bro is virgined then I imagine he's gonna last a while out of sheer excitement that he's in the soak. I'm guessing it'd be like edging in a way.

If a bro is virgined then I imagine he's gonna last a while out of sheer excitement that he's in the soak. I'm guessing it'd be like edging in a way.

Maybe she'll see his Vinegar Hoax.

Yeah, I'd think for a virgin the soaking thing would only last so long before the bag would break anyway, filling the mug.

If you marry a Mormon, do you get to meet Tom Cruise, or do you need to convert first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back