• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
while both weird money grubbers, pretty sure mormons are different from scientologists

I used to live very near Joseph Smith's birthplace and they have speakers hidden in the forest surrounding the memorial playing this weird music, so when you are hiking the trails nearby you kind of feel like you are in the twilight zone.

I used to live very near Joseph Smith's birthplace and they have speakers hidden in the forest surrounding the memorial playing this weird music, so when you are hiking the trails nearby you kind of feel like you are in the twilight zone.

Sounds like something Satan would approve of.

okay someone tell me the best way to manage a long-ass to do list. I am responsible for a lot of projects that my team is working on - about 20 people. I need to find a way to keep them top of mind, as well as not forgetting about the extra admin work I have to do, proposals in process, phone calls to make, personal things to handle, etc. I have tried a lot of apps but can't ever settle on one. I need to track (at any given time) about 50-100 items of the varieties noted above. HALP

and yes, I'm aware that posting here may not be the best way to make a dent in the list

okay someone tell me the best way to manage a long-ass to do list. I am responsible for a lot of projects that my team is working on - about 20 people. I need to find a way to keep them top of mind, as well as not forgetting about the extra admin work I have to do, proposals in process, phone calls to make, personal things to handle, etc. I have tried a lot of apps but can't ever settle on one. I need to track (at any given time) about 50-100 items of the varieties noted above. HALP

and yes, I'm aware that posting here may not be the best way to make a dent in the list

asana is p good

Chat Thread Outback: Nevermind the AfterPerth!

Are you allowed to soak in the butt? Maybe they only soak in the butt until marriage so god doesn't hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back