• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
But are they being banned or required to compete based on their biological sex at birth?
In some cases banned. My daughter has a friend that is a transboy and fucking loves baseball but is not allowed to play baseball for the high school, only softball.

Windy’s work schedule combined with his number of shits pretty much means colostomy bag.

4-8 what are you a deer? How is that even possible.

1x daily on the regular

I have to go every morning when I wake up. I made a pot of beans today to try and make refried beans for burritos. Tomorrow or Friday may be a 2fer.

I’m twice a morning and occasionally once in the afternoon. My only issue is the occasional bout of ringer stinger when I can’t remember eating spicy food.

March was colorectal cancer awareness month
I say for for no particular reason or posters shitting habits in mind.

In some cases banned. My daughter has a friend that is a transboy and fucking loves baseball but is not allowed to play baseball for the high school, only softball.

Homosexual and transgender stuff doesn’t bother me. If you are happy then live your life, I’m struggling so why should I judge? However, I believe a biological male would have an advantage over a biological female in sports. That’s regardless of current hormone levels. I wonder if they over compensate in the other direction?

Homosexual and transgender stuff doesn’t bother me. If you are happy then live your life, I’m struggling so why should I judge? However, I believe a biological male would have an advantage over a biological female in sports. That’s regardless of current hormone levels. I wonder if they over compensate in the other direction?
The percentage of the population you’re talking about is so small. That would be like saying, men over 7’3” shouldn’t play basketball because it’s too big an advantage.

The percentage of the population you’re talking about is so small. That would be like saying, men over 7’3” shouldn’t play basketball because it’s too big an advantage.

Wrong. I’m saying a 7’3” male that decides to transition would have an advantage in the WNBA regardless of current hormone levels. The body structure is different.

Makes you wonder how many trans women ncaa champions the liberal media is covering up for considering their biological advantages.

Wrong. I’m saying a 7’3” male that decides to transition would have an advantage in the WNBA regardless of current hormone levels. The body structure is different.
As would a 7’3” female. And you’re talking about such a statistically small sample size. The idea of a trans woman in the wnba is really far fetched, let alone large numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back