• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremiah Johnson is a money movie, bro.

It blows my mind people didn’t know that was Robert Redford.

where'd you end up going for foods?

For dinner:
Pok Pok
Por Que No
Chicken and Guns (in this little food truck court thing)
Cubo

For bfast/lunch
Hazel Room
Harlow
Fried Eggs I’m in Love

Also hit up Division Wines, Cascade, Rogue, 10 Barrel, and too many bars to remember. Quarter world was so fun.

Did you go to Salt and Straw?

Yea and Powell’s and the Japanese Garden and the Rose Gardens and the Saturday Market

Lots of rad shit to do

One of the greatest examples of that conceit was Barry Manilow recording "I Write the Songs" and making it one of his key tunes when he didn't write the song.

One of the greatest examples of that conceit was Barry Manilow recording "I Write the Songs" and making it one of his key tunes when he didn't write the song.

According to wikipedia, the "I" is supposed to be God.

Is the Davis/Sacramento area cool? I feel like it is probably cool. I might apply for a Music Library job out there if this interview I have Friday doesn't work out.

Is the Davis/Sacramento area cool? I feel like it is probably cool. I might apply for a Music Library job out there if this interview I have Friday doesn't work out.

There's lots and lots of open land up that way. A lot of people don't realize how empty most of CA is.

It's about equidistant from Sac to SF or Tahoe (a little under 100 miles to either). I think you can take the train or an express bus to SF. Parking in SF is a nightmare.

Cool. I’ve got a friend with access to a place in Tahoe, so that could be nice.

The Ohio of California sounds about my speed, actually.

Not sure if you ski, but the last couple of years they have often measured the snow in Tahoe by feet not inches.

Remember, if you move and go to the beach, the water is always coooooooolllllldddddd up there.

You'll also be able to walk in and buy pot like you were getting a six pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back