• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better question for the students is why did we stop nuking stuff and has that proven to be the best strategy in a complicated world.

Its actually three different questions, 1/3 of them will answer and discuss one question, and then I rotate them out. People on the outside can't talk, but can contribute questions and observations via sticky note.

Its a whole thing I don't have time to explain, but anyways my third question is similar to what I quoted Biff. It has to do with how it changed the world and how it impacts us today.

Principals love that shit, so I hope they pop in.

Anyways I gotta run and make some copies for Monday before they come back from electives. I parked at the top of the teachers lot so I can deuce out when the busses do. This three day work week has been a struggle.

Its actually three different questions, 1/3 of them will answer and discuss one question, and then I rotate them out. People on the outside can't talk, but can contribute questions and observations via sticky note.

Its a whole thing I don't have time to explain, but anyways my third question is similar to what I quoted Biff. It has to do with how it changed the world and how it impacts us today.

Principals love that shit, so I hope they pop in.

Anyways I gotta run and make some copies for Monday before they come back from electives. I parked at the top of the teachers lot so I can deuce out when the busses do. This three day work week has been a struggle.

tenor.gif

If people don't want me asking them for help from companies that they no longer work at, then they need to update their linkedin profile and say they don't work there anymore. It is not my fault that people are derelict in updating their social media profiles.

We go to Columbia Room 4 times a year so that we can do each of their seasonal menus (we've had every menu since the new location opened up). Will be back next Friday for the current one. Curious what you think of Dabney. I didn't think it was anything special, but I know that I'm in the significant vast minority there. Keep meaning to go back to see if I maybe just had an off night. Checking out Coconut Club tomorrow, which i'm cised for. I'm a sucker for tiki shit.

Interested to hear your thoughts on Coconut Club. We just got a new pup so always in the search for new dog-friendly patios.

here's my idiot today

D6N-Cv_WAAEr864.jpg

she can't handle heat at all; one degree above 65 and she's panting immediately

one super effective antidote is diving head first into some grass and doing a somersault and then rolling around on your back

speaking of death by nuke, anyone check out the new HBO series Chernobyl? Creepy shit.

I did. It was good. Then you read about it and only like 2 people died directly from the whole thing right away. Doesn't seem all that bad!

when I was a kid my family hosted a kid from Belarus who was in the impact zone Chernobyl so he could do a battery of medical exams, etc.

he was with us for like a month and a half

This is the first time in a decade that I’ve lived in the general vicinity of my mom so I thought it would be nice for us to do something for mother’s day. I text my dad to suggest that and ask him if they had any plans. He simply wrote back “That’s a terrible day to go anywhere” and nothing else. Okay dad good talk.

Yeah I mean he’s right but sometimes you sacrifice a little to show your mom how much you love her. In any event, we are going to their house to grill out Sunday evening so everyone is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back