• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah how do we boost this shit

41afa1b35533395d8205f179a809edb1.jpg

tell me more about this. What was it like?

It’s not bad necessarily but the fit is kind of weird. I still wear it around the house and stuff and it’s comfortable. The weird thing is that it’s pretty short. Like I got a large and I’m just a normal dwarf height (5-10) and it just comes barely down to my waist. I’d prefer it to be a tiny bit longer.

Who here took a super budget airline recently and had a good experience? What airline was it?

Who here took a super budget airline recently and had a good experience? What airline was it?
I've flown Allegiant too and they've been fine each time. If you've flown on a super budget airline before you'll know the drill and Allegiant is basically exactly what I thought it would be, which I guess is an endorsement.

I flew Spirit once and only for one leg of a trip because it was the only direct flight home and it was a mess.

We won game 2 against the Vixen 13-12. Wasn’t that close. They scored a bunch in the top of the 4th to make it close.

Next up: Southeast Elite 2015

It’s 89 degrees and I’ve chugged multiple Gatorades.

We need to hear this story. It will kill time for us before the Lowder show.
So this was 10+ years ago. Some time when wife 2 and I had split up. I had started hanging with this group of women, all recently divorced or separated. They were a pack basically making their way through the men of 4th Street in St Petersburg. I was doing a lot of drinking at this time. After a long night at the World of Beer one of the women and I decide to go back to my place together. But of course we needed some drunk food so we swung through Taco Bell. Grab our order and head to my place. We are all over each other walking in to the house i was renting. Taco Bell is now a full on after thought...so i put it on the counter and head to the bedroom. We are going at it pretty well when she asks me to PIITB. No i am not going to turn down that offer so she gets on all fours and god help me her starfish accepts me like yankee fans accepting derek jeter. Clearly not her first rodeo...
About 2 thrusts in she starts screaming at me "I WANT TACO BELL!!!" Confused as hell i slow my role and say "what"? She keeps screaming BRING ME TACO BELL. So i went and got the taco bell... she starts eating the taco on all fours and tells me to get back to fucking work ! SHE IS EATING TACO BELL WHILE I AM PIITB. And the more she eats the more turned on she seems to be. Craziest of all the crazy shit i've met around here.

Played my second TENNIS match today post surgery. Was having trouble just believing in my strokes. Lost first set 6-3 and was down 3-0 in second (lost 7 straight games). Then it kinda clicked again for me. Ended up winning second set in tiebreaker and won 10-pointer to win the match. Feels good, man.
Nice. My wife and I are on two mixed doubles teams out of our club in Denver. We haven't played USTA in about 15 years so it's gonna be weird. Our first match is Tuesday

We won game 2 against the Vixen 13-12. Wasn’t that close. They scored a bunch in the top of the 4th to make it close.

Next up: Southeast Elite 2015

It’s 89 degrees and I’ve chugged multiple Gatorades.
Wait. You are playing a girls under 8 team called "vixens" ?? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back