• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACC Network is replaying last year’s Wake/Syracuse football game and man I need to stop getting so drunk at games because I remember very little of this

I was talking about this with somebody yesterday but I just generally don’t retain any memories from games I attend regardless of what I’ve had to drink.

Like the ACC Championship, I remember the fake slide and Sam throwing some interceptions. That’s it.

I was talking about this with somebody yesterday but I just generally don’t retain any memories from games I attend regardless of what I’ve had to drink.

Like the ACC Championship, I remember the fake slide and Sam throwing some interceptions. That’s it.
Nope that was really it. You just summarized the entire game.

I just remember texting my wife in the first quarter saying “I’m not gonna be driving home tonight after all”. And then trying not to embarrass myself in front of ATS’s kid.

I felt like such an idiot for thinking we might win and going through the trouble to go to the game that my memory shut everything out after the fake slide.

I remember getting in my car and peeing into beer cans because we were tailgating in a parking garage and there were no bathrooms nearby

Who here took a super budget airline recently and had a good experience? What airline was it?
I've flown pretty much every low budget airline in the last year. Avelo and Allegiant are pretty good along with Frontier.

Stay away from Spirit at all cost. It's truly the school bus of the sky, and one that I'll only fly as a last resort.

ACC Network is replaying last year’s Wake/Syracuse football game and man I need to stop getting so drunk at games because I remember very little of this
We were standing on the sideline corner near the field house for the second half. Kind of fun to see us again in some of the shots.

We were standing on the sideline corner near the field house for the second half. Kind of fun to see us again in some of the shots.
Was this the tailgate winner? I remember that distinctly.

Thinking about canceling Comcast for YTTV. Thoughts from those who have it? I think the cost difference trying to unbundle with internet is only like $50 a month, less than I thought it might be, but it’s not nothing

Thinking about canceling Comcast for YTTV. Thoughts from those who have it? I think the cost difference trying to unbundle with internet is only like $50 a month, less than I thought it might be, but it’s not nothing
We made the switch from DirecTV a year and a half ago and no regrets.

I like being able to customize the listings and they usually have what I’m looking for right at the top when I first log in.

I’m happy with YTTV

split it three ways with my dad and my brother — a no-brained change if you can split it even two ways

Switched to YTTV + ATT fiber from Spectrum in the last couple of years. No regrets. Saving money and the cloud DVR is way better than the physical one.

Have you thought about starting a thread on this topic? Maybe titling something fun like snipping the cable?

The main downside is I get YTTV crashing more often than it should on my LGTV operating system. When it crashes 5 times in 20 mins it gets annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back